• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got paid by the moneybookers there when i requested the payout from the DCP. That said, the bank withdrawal from my side is not done yet because there seems to be some of the fees that are needed to be managed as well. and you can see the fees needs to be managed as well before asking for bank withdrawal.

how much is the fees in withdrawal then. that is why i have not been using this because i am not familiar with the fees. but i think that the fees here are higher than paypal. i just hope that they would have more affordable fees so i can use them also.

I have noticed it is 138 INR for the indians, I am npt sure what it is going to be for you. I can tell you that it depends on your country and what are the conversion rules for you. but compared to the paypal and similar payment processors they are charging way less there for sure.

Thanks for the information, but i am sure you are right that the fee for bank withdrawal depends on your country, so far i think this one still worthy to use but aside from DCP i don't find any place which i can trust so far, and also in some broker that i joined even they accepted Skrill but it seems it is less popular there.

I would be going after the moneybookers to see if they are suitable for me. because as you can see we can hold the money into the money bookers and also use the bank withdrawal option like paypal. so it is indeed a very good way to manage the payout there. that is what i have noticed while working with skrill/moneybookers.

I am just hoping that this one would be more useful for me. before I am hoping I could use these to replace paypal. that's exactly it wasn't good enough for that purpose but I don't know if they are better by now.

I am moving to the moneybookers and trying to hold some balance and eventually want to ssend the balance to the bank as that works for me most of the time. That said, it would be good to see if we can find other payment procesosrs like paypal and the payza for the payouts.

I have already forgot the name on the account because I have not used this one for a very long time I forgot the email address I use on this one also. I don't know if that is wrong for me to open another account. But I would need to use this one soon.

Well, I think they don't really close or deactivate account for having inactive account. But since you don't use it yet I think you are not going to focus in having your account here to check whether it is still there or not. So far, I don't have any use of MB so far and no exchangers in my area accept it with good value.

I have to use it to withdraw my payment from fxfred. As before I withdraw using liberty reserve. I don't know what else to choose. So I'm thinking about other options but if I have no other options. It's just ridiculous having to use different payment processor to hey the money for different forums. Sop this is the third one or forth one I need to use since liberty reserve close

Yes, I am also planning to do the same here because as you cna see that moneybookers is quite harder to manage there with the webmoney. I think moneybookers is one of the good payment processor that pays to indian members and also allows holding the money.

I think this payment processor is just like paypal,this one doesn't support proxy at all. I actually opened an account on MB just because I want to earn here in DCP. I opened the account with my UCWEB and the next day,my account was blocked.

This foum is paying via moneybookers which is quite good as well. that said, moneybookers can be good for the bank transfer as well. that is what i have noticed these days as you can see some of the payments are harder to manage sa well. it is what i have thought.

Moneybookers is a regulated payment processor and I can see that it has gained popularity. This payment processor is mainly used by sport bookmarkers and forex brokers. Well I don't have much to say about cos I so much dislike the payment processor.

I have seen them used by the ebay users and also some of the users who are into the gamble and related stuff form the europe. so yes, they are regularted to control the wrong money flow and they are doing just fine for now. atleast they arenot something like LR for sure.

Moneybookers shouldn't be compared to LR cos LR is not regulated,it should be compared to paypal only that paypal has already outshone the payment processor. I don't know in the nearest future MB might still have a chance to be competing with paypal.

Regulation varies from one country to another. Paypal isn't regulated in many countries that have no good connection with US. e.g. north korea doesn't accept paypal, same goes for the china in some cases. however, in case of the moneybookers they are under EU regulation and not within Asia and US regulation, so there will always be error.

Oh I see,but for the people of US,Canada,UK and some other countries,I think MB is being regulated in those countries and I don't see how so I don't see how there would be an error,although I understood what you are talking about,but when it comes to the case like some countries that you did talked about,then it is better for then not to use paypal.

I got the payment from this forum on moneybookers and the amount is being transfered to the INR account. which is good but have to see how the bank transfer works. I wonder how the EU banks send the money to india, never got any such payment before so curious about it. as US system has SWIFT and EU system has IBAN and other codes to send to bank.

It takes twerp weeks to transfer the money into our bank account my country, Philippines. So that's why I don't like using this one. It takes very long time but with PayPal , it is just two to three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.