• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION],I don't really know how MoneyBookers works but I feel there must be a way to exchange the INR funds in the account to US funds cos I can see that WebMoney and PerfectMoney has something like that too.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION],I don't really know how MoneyBookers works but I feel there must be a way to exchange the INR funds in the account to US funds cos I can see that WebMoney and PerfectMoney has something like that too.

[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION]: i heard that if you want to changet your currency then you can ask their support about this issue, and i heard that you will only given one chance to change your currency, actually this is something which i don't understand because why they should strict about this currency to their members, while their competitor such as paypal allow us to change currency in some currency that they supported.

If that is the case then I have to pay in US dollars to other members and they may not let me use the account for the money transfer unless I use the card which has access to the international payments like credit card or debit card. I think the policies of indian govt made things harder for me with moneybookers and paypal.

yeah you can try that way too, actually in my country too there are some complains from other users that never use MB badly or for criminal thing, but still have bad experience here like their account banned or limited, but i heard if we become VIP members we have chance to get 2 kind currency here.

Hmm if their accounts are banned then i guess the coountry was not allowed to have the account at first place. That said, it would be possible to see thaat moneybookers can be hard some of the days if you don't get any exchanger to your account like most people don't exchange MB.

Nope,apart from country that are not allowed,I have seen members complained bitterly about this payment processor and it is supported in there country,there accounts got blocked for no genuine reason,they told to provide some documents which they did but yet there are accounts was not restored.

I have not seen anyone from india getting blocked by the moneybookers. so far they are being cooperative and they are also good for the people when asked for the support. they do just fine for most of the payment processing tasks. that is something we can surely rely on them AFAIk.

I have not seen anyone from india getting blocked by the moneybookers. so far they are being cooperative and they are also good for the people when asked for the support. they do just fine for most of the payment processing tasks. that is something we can surely rely on them AFAIk.

That is good for you, for me i have a lot of complain from my countries, i really wondeirng if this is wise to have a lot of balance in this payment processor, even i know they are just like paypal which is totally registered in Grade A country, and also the second trustable payment processor after paypal.

Look at what I am talking about here GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) - Skrill (former Moneybookers)
Two members are having the same issues with MoneyBookers,I think it would be good not to leave large amount in your account should incase skrill closes it.

I knew their situations but I think that skrill has been online for many years and even more, skrill is regulated by FCA. It doesn't mean that skrill's clients don't have any problem with it but I think it can't be same as LibertyReserve.

And about money in account, online payment processor is fundamentally used for processing payment online, it cannot be as good as the bank where you can put your money until you die.

Look at what I am talking about here GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) - Skrill (former Moneybookers)
Two members are having the same issues with MoneyBookers,I think it would be good not to leave large amount in your account should incase skrill closes it.

Its a very good suggestion as that will prevent the risks of one's fund getting lost in Skrill should the account get blocked.
Regarding the issue of accounts getting blocked by Skrill, i think there may be a problem with the verification system of this payment processor because Skrill users who have had their accounts blocked were asked to verify their accounts/upload some documents which they did before Skrill blocked their accounts.

Moneybookers is very good payment processor and they are also charging not much high rate there. In comparison to the paypal they are giving some decent exchange rate as far as I can see. most of the people these days are not keeping idea about the exchange rates but you have to check once you get the payment in account.

Moneybookers is very good payment processor and they are also charging not much high rate there. In comparison to the paypal they are giving some decent exchange rate as far as I can see. most of the people these days are not keeping idea about the exchange rates but you have to check once you get the payment in account.
But the problem is their support, but i think not all every users will feel something like that and this one is as strict as paypal too that sometimes there are misunderstanding between this two(money bookers an their users), but i hope that issue will be settle down.

At least paypal is strict but they have a better support but MB has blocked the accounts of some users despite the fact that they provided the documents requested from them. If the documents didn't meet up to their standards, they should have given the account holders another chance to upload the required documents.

But the problem is their support, but i think not all every users will feel something like that and this one is as strict as paypal too that sometimes there are misunderstanding between this two(money bookers an their users), but i hope that issue will be settle down.

What's problem with its support? I haven't ever contacted it so I don't have any idea. However, as you say so, perhaps you've already had bad experience with it, haven't you?

Yes,you are right,instead of just blocking users accounts,they should tell them the exact thing to do and the users would do it just for there account to be lifted,I had similar issue with payza,I submitted the documents they required for but they told me they need a a particular resolution of the documents. Skrill should and do the same and not just blocking accounts anyhow.

i have been using Skrill or Moneybookers for several years, but unfortunately i lost my password... i already verified my address, credit cards and bank account with Skrill to lift my transaction limit before, i want to restore my password but i found some problems because Skrill want me to input my last credit card that i used for verification... the bad thing is i no longer use my credit card and already forgot the numbers, i just wondering if i may open up new account again will they blocked my account?

i have been using Skrill or Moneybookers for several years, but unfortunately i lost my password... i already verified my address, credit cards and bank account with Skrill to lift my transaction limit before, i want to restore my password but i found some problems because Skrill want me to input my last credit card that i used for verification... the bad thing is i no longer use my credit card and already forgot the numbers, i just wondering if i may open up new account again will they blocked my account?

I have always loved this processor just like Paypal because Elance was using it as at the time I was doing some little jobs with them but the problem is that it's not supported here. So sometimes, I prefer to be paid directly from the client who might choose LR or Payza. Why not tell explain to them and be ready to present another verification document to retrieve your account.

That's the best thing to do,he should just send a support ticket to them and wait for there response before taking the wrong action. I know that this regulated payment processor is just as strict as paypal and I think it also has high fees just like paypal.

That's the best thing to do,he should just send a support ticket to them and wait for there response before taking the wrong action. I know that this regulated payment processor is just as strict as paypal and I think it also has high fees just like paypal.

They are even more strict than paypal because they are not welcoming people from my country in the sense that even VPN cant be used to get this account because members are been sent latter to their address for verification. very funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.