• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Losses will always be there in Forex.

The way traders minimize their trading risk is known as risk management strategy. Lowering lot size, trading is low spread-consuming trading pairs fall into the section of risk management.

Losses can be minimized by using micro lot size, trading in low spread-consuming trading pairs and using low leverage. These all techniques will keep a trader on the safe side.

Forex is a business so it’s natural that there will be both profit and losses. But traders have to use such strategies that give them more profit than loss.

In every business, there are both profit and losses. So, a trader has to learn how to survive in the market. Learning market analysis is the most essential thing for traders.

Loss will be there but try to reduce it with strategically. Applying strategies blindly won’t bring any benefit to us. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness.

I always use stop loss because I always need a complete plan for a trade. I need to know where is for example the last low for a long trade to set stopp loss there because it will be the next resistance. Like you decide on which level you want to take profit you always should be clear about where your stopp loss has to be.

To reduce loss, rely on a better trading strategy. If your trading is strategy based and follow risk management strategy in your trading, you can make profit through trading.

It’s quite impossible to trade forex with suffering losses but the amount of losses should be moderate and sustainable.

In forex, you will experience both well and woe and you should not be frustrated about it much because losses are unavoidable.

If your broker provides you analysis done by their experts, you should make the best use of this opportunity. But don’t rely on this analysis all the time because it will hold you off from the tendency of learning.