• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Losses will always be there in Forex.

A famous saying says difficult strikes us when we least expect them. This can apply in Forex trading and many times when we are quite sure of a particular trend in the market it moves the other way and we incur losses.

Market is very uncertain and unpredictable and even if all charts and indicators predict one thing market can behave in another way. This is the reason why stop loss is such an important tool for traders.It can save us from big losses. Without proper knowledge of money management and risk control it is not possible to survive in the Forex business.

Yes, I am agree with you point “Without proper knowledge of money management and risk control it is not possible to survive in the Forex business”, in forex knowledge is very compulsory without knowledge trading danger.

Nothing will stop the loses from occurring, it's up you if you want to have bigger profits than loses. It's from how a trader applies risk management that shows how experienced a trader is. Good traders will have better risk management than bad traders, which in turn makes traders with good risk management more profitable.

Well, you can't also control your winning trades so, the profits can't be always like what we expect or we want to. It will be both depends on the market and you as a trader. Although, we can't conclude about that those who risk management are often profitable but I highly suggest it as well to control the losses and to have more profits.

Losses are a part of trading forex. We must understand that and accept that so we don't get disappointed but if we learn to control losses and money management we will not lose that much. losing 10 pips is better than 100 pips and that is my opinion so I always use stop loss to make sure I don't lose that much. We also will always have market turning against us so its wise to take profit when we can.

no matter what loss is inevitable in forex trading in the sense that provided that the business still have to do with currencies exchanging there will still be economy fluctuation that attributes to loss and for us to avoid the loss we will need to have a good trading knowledge in the sense that we will need to be good at analyst.

Nothing will stop the loses from occurring, it's up you if you want to have bigger profits than loses. It's from how a trader applies risk management that shows how experienced a trader is. Good traders will have better risk management than bad traders, which in turn makes traders with good risk management more profitable.
We can't never stop losses or control it completely. We can only try to control at our best. We just have to use our management skills to make it better. If we have more management skills then our trades become better with time and experiences. We can control losses iwth stop loss and then existing as soon as we see a turn. We also should not risk way too high capital or leverages as that will lead to total wipe out of our account as well.

Speculative activities will always involve loss. What matters most is the ability to cut down losses while riding on profits. Non-traditional investments always carry some amount of risk. However, those who manage risk effectively will be able to get returns far higher than traditional investments such as fixed deposits etc., Those are not prepared to face this basic truth will never be able to sustain in this volatile market.

We will face such a thing since the market is so unpredictable and even psychic can't even tell how it will turn out to be so we must then choose to limit our losses and improve earning. This way we can offset the two. When we increase earning we also cover for our losses before and afterward so earn as much as you can in certain opp and always remember to cut down losses.

No matter what loss will always be there in forex trading because this market is boun to loss and that is why we must work hard jjust to ensure that we eradicate part of the loss because we can never get rid of such loss but to minimize it

Agree with Tray risk of loss is an integral part of foex therefore we need try to lower down our risk of loss as far as possible through deep analysis.

Lose and profit are two important part of the business. There is no business in the world without having the risk of losing money. If there is no risk of lose then there will be no profit as well. Everybody should admit this truth. Forex is a great place for earning a huge amount of money. But unfortunately most of the traders fail to gain profit from Forex business.

Sometimes I do ask myself this question as well. If there would be a time when Forex even if it wouldn't be possible to avert losses entirely but at least taking it to the barest minimum. That said, I still think That the rate of losses will diminish in the coming years as more and more people are becoming wiser and precautious ever than before.

We will have some losses and some gains. Its just the name of the game. We can't avoid it but can lessen it. We can lessen how much we earn with forex and how much we lose with forex. We can do many losses management to make sure we don't lose so its not so bad after all if you use sl or if you use modest leverage and capital and trade in open market with the best trends and best pairs.

Each time we trade we give ourselves a chance to incur loses. This is the main reason why I like to make good income in forex is because of the chance to make some profit. But while we make profit I know some were out their someone incur loses as well.

Agree with Tray risk of loss is an integral part of foex therefore we need try to lower down our risk of loss as far as possible through deep analysis.

All speculative activities carry certain amount of risk and forex trading is no exception to the same. The leverage gets stretched because of high leverage. It is up to the individuals to practice proper money and risk management to avoid capital erosion through margin calls and subsequent dilution of positions. Only mind control will enable a trader to pursue trading activity in a successful manner.

Any trader who is thinking there will not be losses due to the skills he has is only deceiving himself. To those that are always hoping for profit all the time, losses are part of the deal. Be ready to accept it no matter what you have as knowledge. It is why it is Forex.

No matter how hard we try and no matter how professional we try to become, loss is something we can never run away from. It is that which makes Forex a risky business but at the same time, doesn't make whoever that loses a failure. It meets every Tom, Dick and Harry in the industry and it is a test of survival.

You can reduce risks though so don't allow it to control you. We can reduce our risks significantly with money management, low capital and leverage and also follow up with news. If we manage effectively then lose is little and profit is possible. IF you make reckless decisions you will lose so a reckless trader will lose more than a careful one. Forex call for attention to details so pay special attention to details, make observation and it will help you lose less.

Yes, of course you can manage the risk but it does not alter the fact, that we will still have losses or mistakes in trading. And we should accept it. While, there are many things to have consider to have minimize our losses and to prevent huge losses or we lose our trading account. And it should be with the risk management.