• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Losses will always be there in Forex.

Occasional losses are a part of forex trading. Its the cost of doing forex trading. You cannot save yourself from them. But what you can do is to contain them so whenever you lose, you lose a reasonable amount of money from your account.

Occasional losses are a part of forex trading. Its the cost of doing forex trading. You cannot save yourself from them. But what you can do is to contain them so whenever you lose, you lose a reasonable amount of money from your account.

Well said. Traders need to accept that losses are part of the trading. Like profit losses will also occur and traders have to manage them through risk management so they can recover what they have lost in their previous trades. But should not try to take revenge on the market.

Forex is a business though it is not a business so it is natural to have loss in a business. Because a business consist of both loss and profit. If there is no loss then we never can say this as a business. Forex is being popular day by day for it’s special feathers. But we can reduce our losses through achieving more and more knowledge about this business. Because knowledge is needed to trade properly with this market.

Yes loss is part in trading and sometime inevitable, and if we facing with loss hence as we can possible to always control our emotion because often after loss then leading trader being emotion and will harmful account if then want to revenge

Yeah. Many specially when someone is new to trading will try to take revenge on the market for suffering loss. It is something which a trader should avoid so they won't suffer a large amount of loss in their trading.

From this market place mostly traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss only due to lack of exact trading knowledge . so, we have to emphasis on learning Forex. As a newcomer Babypips school can be a great source to learn Forex in a proper way. And demo trading also which is mainly considered as a best place to acquire proper basic information .

Losers show their sentiment in online besides, pro traders are very silent! Actually no doubt, a number of retail Forex traders are losers, I see so many statements on novices traders and I found, more than 75% novice traders leave this financial market within 1st 3 years! So, successful Forex traders are limited, while losers are available here and there!

This is way, professional Forex traders believe in probity, you can’t rely on here any particular trade position! In addition, losing money is very easy here! But pro traders can recover their losing positions because of their proper knowledge on money management policies!

That’s the reality! No one can make here 100% profit! In Forex, making profit is very easy job but consistency is the key point! Only good skilled Forex traders can make money with regularly! Now I don’t mind after facing SL, since I use money management rules in my trading.

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

There have always been losses, and always will be, one must be morally and financially ready for them. There's no such thing as always trading in the plus, otherwise forex would be non existant.

Loss is a very common seen in all kind of business, either it’s online or offline! By the way, sometimes Forex trading is too risky! This is way, I always take care about my stop loss position and my trading lots size!

Yes I don’t support earning first of all without learning. I think it is better if we choose the trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is really supportive to acquire exact market principle very rapidly.

Yes I don’t support earning first of all without learning. I think it is better if we choose the trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is really supportive to acquire exact market principle very rapidly.

Yes, broker is a very important issue here, but I don’t think, traders can rely on the brokers on educational support, mostly they provide very basic. But yes, we need 100% capital security from our broker. It’s my main requirement not educational support.

Behind the losses there is a reason of course , and that is emotion and greediness generally . we can’t avoid this common human nature but by means of proper trading discipline we can controlled emotions and others bad trading habits. So, maintain real trading discipline is the main challenge to survive in fx trading.

A famous saying says difficult strikes us when we least expect them. This can apply in Forex trading and many times when we are quite sure of a particular trend in the market it moves the other way and we incur losses.

Market is very uncertain and unpredictable and even if all charts and indicators predict one thing market can behave in another way. This is the reason why stop loss is such an important tool for traders.It can save us from big losses. Without proper knowledge of money management and risk control it is not possible to survive in the Forex business.

It’s a very common part here! But, if you have enough trading skill, then you will able to recover your losses so smoothly! Money management is a very important skill here, without following this policy, success is really impossible here.

One think is a guarantee in forex trading that there will always be losers in it. Losing is not an option in forex market. It is such a complicated place that people will lose their investment. Forex market is an unpredictable place.

One think is a guarantee in forex trading that there will always be losers in it. Losing is not an option in forex market. It is such a complicated place that people will lose their investment. Forex market is an unpredictable place.
Exactly, that’s why we traders nee to use stop loss trading tool; Forex is all about probability.

Just remember one thing that the market moves based on the collective activities of traders around the world. And you can not always pick the right side. So occurring losses is normal.

Abilities need to be developed so that foreign currency exchange traders can recognize the potential risks of trading. Exclusive of any basic dispute, losses are inevitable part of every trader’s life and thereby a trader must build up the indispensable outlook to bear the risks. However, only forbearance is not sufficient. Every trader needs to learn from his mistakes so that he won’t repeat the whole process of making mistakes again and again.

Abilities need to be developed so that foreign currency exchange traders can recognize the potential risks of trading. Exclusive of any basic dispute, losses are inevitable part of every trader’s life and thereby a trader must build up the indispensable outlook to bear the risks. However, only forbearance is not sufficient. Every trader needs to learn from his mistakes so that he won’t repeat the whole process of making mistakes again and again.
Well said! Learning from own trading mistakes is the best practice. By the way, what was your main trading mistake that you have improved already?