• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Losses will always be there in Forex.

I am just imagining a Forex without losses. I mean, you will trade and make profit all of the time, I mean, it might not be this interesting and perhaps, might not be talked about this much. No matter what, traders will keep losing while others are gaining. We only can work on how to reduce it and not stop it entirely.

I am just imagining a Forex without losses. I mean, you will trade and make profit all of the time, I mean, it might not be this interesting and perhaps, might not be talked about this much. No matter what, traders will keep losing while others are gaining. We only can work on how to reduce it and not stop it entirely.

When will that be forex without losses. I think its more like long term stocks. Long term stocks have a good stability rate versus short term stocks or trading. There is also trading in stocks but very risky. However, if you buy with the right companies, long term stocks have a very high profit ratio. You will be glad you invested but in forex, you have to be very careful to not allow losses. Losses is so natural in forex if you stare away from your screen.

When will that be forex without losses. I think its more like long term stocks. Long term stocks have a good stability rate versus short term stocks or trading. There is also trading in stocks but very risky. However, if you buy with the right companies, long term stocks have a very high profit ratio. You will be glad you invested but in forex, you have to be very careful to not allow losses. Losses is so natural in forex if you stare away from your screen.

Even trading in stocks has losses. The losses in forex cannot go away not minding how much we know. I trade and allow some percentage to loss. If it turns out good, I smile home and when the expected happens, I count it as the way the business is.

That will tell you that it is a business where the losses cannot be eliminated completely. But if we can pause and think, then we would know and understand that it wasn't so some decades ago when there is always a pegged price for commodities like metals. I still think it wasn't as challenging as it is this time.

Even if we are professional trader we can still end up losing big amount of money in forex trading so its always good if we know how to manage our account as sooner or later we can all end up making big income in forex without any problem.

Of course, losses will always be there in forex. You will lose many times. And when you lose you will be so bummed out and you will want to quit as well. But if you keep on working hard at it and gaining ore experiences and knowledge, over time you will become a very profitable trader. Its possible to make money in forex.

I think that losses is the part of every trading sector so cant avoid it in any way but its true that we can redeem the level decrease it by apply your knowledge and idea and also techniques.

If there is a chance of earning profit then there is also a chance of getting loss. As profit and loss are the two part of the same coin. So, if you are not careful while trading, then instead of profit you can make loss.

If there is a chance of earning profit then there is also a chance of getting loss. As profit and loss are the two part of the same coin. So, if you are not careful while trading, then instead of profit you can make loss.
Simple theory that is a fact. Since there are tendencies of making money, there are chances of losing money. It is an uncertain market and there is no two ways about that. Since there are varying factors that determine these changes in the market and these uncertainties, then it shall remain a business with high high probabilities of losses.

I'm beginning to see that this is true. Losses will always be there in forex. Losses are a part of forex but if you're good at it, you will either now how to make more profit or know how to control your losses. Controlling huge losses is a major part of forex as well. It will always be there in a bad market. In a bad market you will always see losses so be prepare to control it.

Losses will be always exist in forex no matter how hard you try to believe it, but it does not mean we cannot surpress our loss, with risk management we can surpress our losses and increase our profit.

I think that any trader that has never lost has never tried trading. It is just something that is in Forex and has come to stay. No matter how strong and effective we might think our analysis are, it doesn't in any way guarantee us of a no loss scenario, rather, we can strive to minimize it.

I think this is something that all traders must keep in mind. There are way too many losses in forex and the failing rate is very high and only the experienced or savvy traders will earn. So, I think with that being known, we should also focus on other types of work or investments in our lives.

yes of course losses is a must in this difficult and high risky business therefore we need to trade with strongest money management and also the losses is caused by mistakes and our mistakes teach us how to trade with more experience

Pantelis

Broker Representative
yes of course losses is a must in this difficult and high risky business therefore we need to trade with strongest money management and also the losses is caused by mistakes and our mistakes teach us how to trade with more experience
Very correct. As long as you learn from your mistakes then more likely you will avoid any future mistakes

Yes, any future mistakes of the same manner. Losses sometimes teaches us better than the way would have learnt. It tells us how best we can breast cautious because I am yet to see a man who is ever happy losing and one of the things losses do is to teach you the hard way how to minimize future occurrence, however,it will always be there.

Yes loss is a definite in forex trading even we are good in trading .We can not say loss will not there for us. As we open any position our account is in minus as spread is charged over it. We are not in profit until market not moves towards us and cross some pips more than spread.

Loss will always be there in the forex trading market. No matter what trader do, he or she must lose but not all the time. That is why it is important that we always try to be making use of stop loss in all f our trade. This thing will help us to control loss.

I’m agree that losses always would be on forex. It is reality of all risky business. It is good if broker has insurance and it is possible to return part of lose money. Now I’m talking about insurance from stop-out. FreshForex has action “Fresh rebate 50%“ of spreads. It could return $5 per lot on profitable deals and $10 per lot on loss-making deals. This action protect me from deals closing several times.