• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering if anyone in here experience what I experiencing right now. I can't open my history. I do have lots of daily transaction but when I tried to open my history theirs no history found. I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this or not.

My recent transactions are listed in the history tab so, in my side it's working fine. Perhaps you might check on the date of the date range maybe there is something wrong with it. Still, I did not experience any problems in using LR for long years now.

I have got good ressults out of the LR these days. You cna see that sometimes it takes time for the money to be paid by the exchangers but it is worth the time spent. I don't think we have to consider any other way there for the most of the itme. that is for sure.

If that is a trusted exchangers. But normally, in our local exchangers we don't need to wait long enough and it will be only have done the transaction with just few minutes and usually the better here is that they have given feedback rate in order to determine their reliability.

I agree it depends on the exchangers. i have found good one and that is why it would be easy for me to do exchanges with them. but not all people are going to be finding that easily there. becuases you know how hard it can be these days to work with them there for sure.

That's why those local exchangers are usually advertising or promoting in the free ads site or say to be more on public. Well, it's actually for us to accomplish or complete the transaction because, LR has it's irreversible funds. So, it will be not like others that has filed of dispute which will be difficult for exchangers.

Talking about exchangers, in my country they are totally responsive since there are about more than 10 exchangers and they must compete giving the best service to all who want to buy LR balance :D, and since LR has irreversible funds feature, it makes LR become a best and suitable e-currency for many high risk business.

But still trust will be in here since, the exchangers will not have problem in LR when they are accepting Lr funds but for the selling of LR funds will still be crucial as they can still be scammed by those buyers. The only way for them is to let their buyers first make the transaction before, they will act for sending the funds.

LR is trusty because they are not going to be having issues like e gold and similar other pieces there. and the way LR is making things better, we know that LR is not going to be spending the time on most type of the things there with the LR earning way as well.

I wonder when LR have problem will the exchanger also become bankrupt, since LR will be useless for them. well So far i don't have any prolem with LR, i can use them without any problem and it seems there are a lof thing that people need to know about them before use it :D.

thankfully i don't have problem with the lr also. so i am very much happy with using liberty reserve because i have a very good exchanger. so i just hope that i would be able to find more sites that would keep on paying with liberty reserve.

Yes, it is good for me too. I am making some decent money with the LR and you can say that is a good thing there because most of the time it would be possible for me to manage the LR with slow earning and then exchanging with the person who is ready for the same.

Can see that libertyreserve is the most prefered payment processor and easy to get,i am so happy that i have finally solve the issue of not being able to login into my account from my mobile device,well,now i am thinking of having some couple of investment and sports prediction with my libertyreserve.

LR still good at the online business field, if you have a lot of money just say about $50 then you can invest there which could be profitable if you already know about that field. my only investment with LR is HYIP, Forex, and other high and medium risk investment such as hybrid program.

One thing that I don't like about this one is that we should find a good exchanger. if not we wouldn't be able to get real money for our liberty reserve money. I am just thankful that I have found a very good exchanger or else I am NOT going to use this one at all.

Since LR doesn't use any bank wire transfer, but LR doing well to maintain the profit from every transaction, but sometimes i ever wondering where is this LR's fund come from for the first time when they opened their services to public, i never heard that their funds backed up by real USD.

Hmm, it is the opposite that what I have read or heard. That in every 1 USD dollar they have it will have existing 1 dollar in their bank. This is like Forex that it is balance and we know LR is used in Forex trading also. They can't just have here give or edit an account with the amount they desire as it will destroy the funds circulation.

I think the withdraw does sometimes becomes hard but they have very low low rate in terms of the transactions. If you ask me in case of the paypal and the payza they are going to be charging more money. that is why i prefer the LR for the internal transactions there for the money.

[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION]: So according to some sources, LR has back up, well i never know about this one. one thing that make me worry, if they truly backed up by dollars, why they cannot be like other payment processor that has Withdrawal Feature, Like Okpay or Payza or even Paypal, even exchanger will be not dying since Exchanger also can change their funds by withdraw all of their LR balance.

I'm just wondering if you guys experience typing in captcha and say that you type too fast and you need to wait for two seconds? I experience this in the last two days even though I type slow and even count one to ten just to make sure that 2 seconds has lapse and yet I still end up getting this 2 seconds warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.