• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, always. I don't know if I'm really fast but I doubt about that. But anyways, it's not a big problem as we can just try it again. I don't know but maybe, that it should be focused on the field or page before hitting the button. Since, this is part of their security.

You mean that captcha? well that is a thing that we can avoid actually, it is easy and not that hard, just type and wait for 2 seconds, and after that i am sure you won't have much issue, i also experienced the same thing many times, but it simply solved and i don't have to complain something like that.

LR has captcha which takes time interval for the verification. I am not sure if that is applicable to every type of the payment processor because payza and the paypal has no such captcha and they have DDOS and ping attack detector which makes things easy to check as well.

Perhaps thats there own unique way,they know why they added that captcha though at times it gets boring when you will be in a hurry and type it so fast they will have to tell you to wait for some time,which ever way they are still deliverying a good service to us compared to other payment processors.

Right now I'm little worried with my LR accounts. I don't know if its compromise or not but sometimes when I login I don't see the welcome message and its only show when I refresh it. I don't know if its only my internet connection and loading that has a problem or not.

I have seen the news of some of the people getting their accounts hacked and that is quite comon every year. I wonder if the LR is paying attention to the IP hackers lately because that limit something have tosee there. never seen the paypal having similar problem there.

Right now I'm little worried with my LR accounts. I don't know if its compromise or not but sometimes when I login I don't see the welcome message and its only show when I refresh it. I don't know if its only my internet connection and loading that has a problem or not.

I gues the problem should be from your computer as its being stated there,guess you should scan your system,though i haven't exprienced such and i do make use of mobile in logging in and it goes smoothly,well,no much complains from them as there was last year.

Well, if you have enabled your IP verification then, you can just check your accounts if someone tried to access your LR accounts from a different location. We will know when our accounts being stolen and they can't simply have the login details if we did not have any means to give them those.

Is anyone have problem? if you have problem with LR especially security just added more security to your LR account, like enabled IP verification, because it is good since you give more security and your account will be safier as long as you don't give your password and your security PIN.

So far i have never for once switch off my IP checker as i am okay wi2h it though i no more exprience delay in getting the verification code,which shows that libertyreserve has now advanced and now having a good service,i am earning well via libertyreserve and i am expecting to extend to other programs online.

Yeah, about verification email i think only few member that will have delay with it, but for some users it will be very consuming time, if we want to check our account once more, but again back to the users if they want to have full protection it is better to switch on, that IP verification feature.

That's why have the end device allow to bypass it and still enable the IP verification on it. So, obviously you will not have problem in accessing your LR account once you have this setting and I have done it because, I have also with dynamic IP address by our ISP.

I have not kept it active though becausse you know that feature is hardly needed for my use and it would take some time for the login and the we have to wait for the message and it is quite boring and painful as well. that said, LR is not that important like pp for ip security.

Actually that feature still important but until now i still decide not to active it, because i have the same reason like ryuken which it only wasting my time, even i know it will make my account less secure but i know what i am doing since i can keep my account fine until now

I'm hoping that LR will going to add CC in its features. I'm excited when this going to happen. But I know once this features is added their will be low value of LR as theirs a way we can deposit using our LR but theirs no way we can withdraw using LR but to use exchanger and I'm sure exchanger will be flooded with excess funds.

I don't have a credit card so it does not really matter to me of they would add that feature and I think it is just a way to fund your liberty reserve account and not to withdraw your money. So I am not happy if they would have that feature.

It seems so long to wait that feature to be implemented by them, i am wondering what takes them so long to make it true, also until now i don't see anyone that using their CC to make deposit, CC deposit feature truly give them better earning from someone who want to make deposit only and of course will be exchangers's rival next time.

Earlier the money added to the LR was only via exchanger and the funds were virtual moved and now these days theya re allowing the CC purchase for the LR and that is not a bad way to the purchase. as there are some of the people who are in demand all the way.

Yes, but I think there are still many preferred to have LR funds with the trusted exchangers as it will still take time to have CC and yet, I better to not use it in LR. For now, it's much faster and cheaper to have the funds from the exchangers yet, they have other methods also.

LR still my priority e-currency, i know for some people they will change to something reliable like Paypal or Moneybookers, but with LR i can earn good monthly earning, and i also can do hyip kind investment with LR,which could boosting my earning per month if i just be careful to use this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.