1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex expensive?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by hasan87, Oct 17, 2013.

1. sininfinity

sininfinity

Competition among brokers is fierce and that made entry in to the market very easy. In past it was expensive but nowadays things are cheaper.

2. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

When, it was only based on offline then it costly; but now it’s very easy to start with.

3. sininfinity

sininfinity

At that time only people or organizations with $50 million could trade foex. Now people with $50 can also trade forex. We have came a long way.

4. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

50M?? Wow, that was really massive! I guess then I was only based on offline (in front of exchange) trading, isn’t?

5. sininfinity

sininfinity

Yeah. It was in the 90s if I am not wrong. Forex trading was not available to retail trader after it went online at that time.

6. bolide

bolide

I dont know if we can compare now and then. There is advancement of technology which allowed very easy access to Forex market. Back then, companies could only call their bank to make trade for them and that was it. Normally, in such circumstances only few wealthy individuals could trade with broker

7. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Exactly; then it wasn’t available to the retail traders & investors! But nowadays; Forex is very much available option to all; including the college student.