• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex expensive?

I think leverage only made it possible for those with little capital to be able to trade. But then, even with the leverage system, we should also understand that it can result to increased effect of losing when we fail. Either way, I think Forex is just becoming much lesser expensive than the way it was or used to be.

I dont think so that forex is expensive but as i know that in sector only than other trading sector you can invest a small amount and also at first you should invest a small amount after gain you can invest large.

I think leverage only made it possible for those with little capital to be able to trade. But then, even with the leverage system, we should also understand that it can result to increased effect of losing when we fail. Either way, I think Forex is just becoming much lesser expensive than the way it was or used to be.
Of course i am well aware of that thing but that is the only way for trader to leverage their money, if they don't use any leverage you will need $1000 to trade with 0.01 lot, so that is why i said forex is expensive in the basic.

You are right anyways. perhaps that's one of the reasons Forex some years ago, probably some couple of decades ago were mainly for the high class and the very wealthy, most probably there weren't stuff like that. Well, thanks to the leverage system that has brought it to door steps.

Knowledge is what we need to have in Forex Trading so we can take part with the business, and it is what that can help our profit level, income to rise monthly. And without the competitiveness of the Brokers, i think that it will still remain for the Rich and not for the Poor. But right now, the most expensive material we needs to buy is that knowledge that will make us to be a successful trader.

Till now I do not think that forex is expensive or only for rich people. With low targets you can work satisfactory only with $200 to $500 which is not a big amount for any business How ever first know the art of deal with forex.

Forex is not expensive, probably the cheapest online trading activity that one could venture into with a small amount of capital. Maybe those people didn't have a very good knowledge and impression about the business or misled. This is because some traders are good deceits.
many brokers offering traders to open a micro account with small capital to start trading immediately that is why forex become popular as a bussiness that can be enter by anyone even with small budget... but the capital amount used will affect the profit to get, bigger capital means bigger chance to earn more and mostly easy to manage rather than using small capital

@winuga A trader which already has the knowledge by the side and want to earn enough profit, should start Off with enough Capital investment. Besides, same thing is applied in almost all the business done online and Off-line. Enough Capital also gives you courageous to make good returns, because it makes you not to be afraid of losing the little money you have, so gives you confident, and you can't get emotional easily, because of your relaxed mind state in the Market.

Last edited:
You are right anyways. perhaps that's one of the reasons Forex some years ago, probably some couple of decades ago were mainly for the high class and the very wealthy, most probably there weren't stuff like that. Well, thanks to the leverage system that has brought it to door steps.
At the first time i think it is not like that even some people that still have small money can participated before, but since forex growing so much and each countries right now connected each other and trade, the bigger volume is needed maybe it start around 1960 or so.

Well, i have not got some time to check on the historical details associated to Forex Trading. But right now, their is very big competition in the Market, and many Brokers needs more clients and the more New Brokers are born. Mostly, that's why less privileged clients can now take part, in investing and trading. While some forums give traders contest that will make them to earn really money from Demo accounts.

forex is not a thing you will buy it from the super market it is a business but this business needs high level of learning how it works and training with demo account but i think you are asking about the capital to start trading and the best capital for the newbie is 500$ in my opinion

At the first time i think it is not like that even some people that still have small money can participated before, but since forex growing so much and each countries right now connected each other and trade, the bigger volume is needed maybe it start around 1960 or so.
Well, I wasn't a follower of Forex as at then but if it were easy for the poor to be part of trading such long time ago, then one would ask why it wasn't as popular as it is now because from all indication, Forex is getting popular only recently if compared to the way it was and could only be possible because of how low the start up capital has come.

Well, I wasn't a follower of Forex as at then but if it were easy for the poor to be part of trading such long time ago, then one would ask why it wasn't as popular as it is now because from all indication, Forex is getting popular only recently if compared to the way it was and could only be possible because of how low the start up capital has come.
Do you forget that our world changed so much right now? Before internet is not exist even in 3rd world countries, people that want to do forex need to exchange their money in exchangers, there is no WebMoney there is not Neteller, some big player even using Phone to trade so they can get the real time price by holding their phone in their ear for about some hours. But thanks to leverage and internet trading become cheaper, but it still barrier because in forex trading still expensive.

Yes, actually I know it was kinda demanding as at then for traders to always get rates and then, it was more like a stuff for some who had some overly interest and who are financially capable to handle the situation.

Do you forget that our world changed so much right now? Before internet is not exist even in 3rd world countries, people that want to do forex need to exchange their money in exchangers, there is no WebMoney there is not Neteller, some big player even using Phone to trade so they can get the real time price by holding their phone in their ear for about some hours. But thanks to leverage and internet trading become cheaper, but it still barrier because in forex trading still expensive.

Now forex trading is on such a advanced level that every traders get many advantages from various ways. Now you can even trade while walking on road with your smart phone. In our future generation we will get much more advantages.

I do not think that forex is expensive ,. Here are many options to do forex we can practice it without money and real practice too is not involved with our own money . Forum bonus or welcome bonus are for new traders to use it in real trading . After good experience you can invest as much you can.

Forex is cheap. I think anyone can go into this business if they have a good mind. If they have a good mind then they can make tons of money trading. Forex is not all about having lots of capital since you can get leverage and you can post for bonuses and the deposit requirement is only a couple of bucks so forex is very easy to do. Its only costly if you gamble with your money.
I think Forex is very expensive. Forex is deposit capital business in the world. If you want to earn more money here , then you have to invest huge amount of capital. So from my point of view Forex is very expensive.

No definitely forex is not expensive if you just be logic and dont trade with greed and invest big amount of money. Now new brokers offer you no minimum deposit and even give you no deposit bonus offers. Freshforex broker is an example for that. So it is up to you to make it expensive or not.

Forex is expensive. I do know we can handle our trading account and make something good out of this one. I'm so sure that in the long run if we learn how to trade we can earn more. I do trade in forex using bonus funds and with limited funds. But I'm sure I can grow my account to a 10,000 dollars trading account.

Handling account and Forex is expensive does not make any correlation, and i think until now forex still expensive if only we can trade with $1 only without any leverage i think that forex already become a cheap thing for all trader around the world, but in fact we still need leverage for it, which make it cheap for trader