• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex expensive?

Competition among brokers is fierce and that made entry in to the market very easy. In past it was expensive but nowadays things are cheaper.

At that time only people or organizations with $50 million could trade foex. Now people with $50 can also trade forex. We have came a long way.

I dont know if we can compare now and then. There is advancement of technology which allowed very easy access to Forex market. Back then, companies could only call their bank to make trade for them and that was it. Normally, in such circumstances only few wealthy individuals could trade with broker

I dont know if we can compare now and then. There is advancement of technology which allowed very easy access to Forex market. Back then, companies could only call their bank to make trade for them and that was it. Normally, in such circumstances only few wealthy individuals could trade with broker

Exactly; then it wasn’t available to the retail traders & investors! But nowadays; Forex is very much available option to all; including the college student.

Forex is the most profitable online business in the world. I always try to make money from this market with my knowledge and experience. Forex is my main income source.

Since it is necessary to invest in Forex, it should be expensive. However, if you can trade using Proper Knowledge and Trading Skills, then trading will be a lot easier for you.

A trader should have skills to trade in both range market and trend market. We never know how long a market will be in range. We need to be skilled so that we can trade all types of market. But in both types of market support and resistance is important.

Some of my tips for new traders is try to understand the trading business. You have to have knowledge and skills to do good in trading. Don't expect to make money just by entering into the market. Try to learn the mindset a professional trader should have.

Trading forex is easy but making reliable profit is the troublesome part. For that you require good learning, skills and experience. You can't plan to profit just by entering into the market. You have to learn the specialty of trading.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Not at all. You don’t need huge money to start with forex trading. In forex trading, you can have the lowest minimum deposits and this does not mean that you will have to compromise with your profits. You will earn good money with proper strategy and proper practice.

Talking about capital wise, it is always wise to have capital ready. You can even trade with just $1000 or $100, but don't expect much arise from that.