• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex expensive?

For better trading, a reliable trading platform is needed. Make sure the platform you are trading on is free of technical errors like dealing desk, slippage and requotes.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

I also lost a thousand dollars in investing, but I managed to get it back. In my opinion, the most important trait of the modern investor is patience. I used to freak out when things went wrong; now I wait and know that soon everything will be fine. I also use several commission-free platforms at

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.

Forex is a good source to earn profit rapidly , its true but need some most inevitable part of trading ? do you know all of them ?

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life if you don’t have a comfortable trading spreads. now I am looking for lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Forex is expensive for those who can hardly make profit on the market. You can make forex a profitable business for you by being consistent in earning profit. So, apply flourished strategies to reach your desired goal.

Forex is expensive for those who are trying hard but yet they are losing. I would suggest them to work on their strategy because better strategy management can bring profit for them.

Scalpers use small time frames like m15 to m30 and long-term traders use h4 to w1. So, traders should trade in the market considering the suitable timeframe for them.

Forex can build your career and in the way of earning knowledge traders can suffer loss but if is effective if traders derive lessons from losses.

Forex is expensive for those who lose in the market on a daily basis. So, turn forex into a lucrative profession for you by earning much knowledge.