• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Yes, just like that which is obtainable in every business. There is always a learning process though it might not be as tedious as that which we see in Forex. Only those that patiently wait will enjoy it thereafter.

Forex in my opinion, is an easy way to earn only after you've studied an acquired knowledge. Without knowledgable you'll no be able to earn in forex.

I think its simple for those who have some experiences in fundamental and technical and also a guru in this field. I mean, buy low sell high or buy high and sell higher and manage all risks. Its not too hard for me as there are things in life that are much more complicated than forex. I think forex is very simple for most of us. As long as you learn you will make money in the long run. However, experiences and good analysis will help you earn more than someone who do not have experiences or good at analysis or fundamentals and technical.

I think its simple for those who have some experiences in fundamental and technical and also a guru in this field. I mean, buy low sell high or buy high and sell higher and manage all risks. Its not too hard for me as there are things in life that are much more complicated than forex. I think forex is very simple for most of us. As long as you learn you will make money in the long run. However, experiences and good analysis will help you earn more than someone who do not have experiences or good at analysis or fundamentals and technical.
Yes, the good fruit of Forex can only be enjoyed after the experience. That which makes it far preferable for me is it's ability to give profit to your capital within the shortest possible time and that makes it the only online business capable of doing so. It is something you don't need to start looking for those to help you get some buyers so you could sell.

It is not easy for the trader to earn money in here in forex. Forex is a difficult job that the trader who is trading in here must know about the risk of it. When the trader has the trading knowledge, he or she can earn from forex but it will not be easy to earn

Trading and make profits is not easy task. Without spend the time and effort previously in learning, traders have no chance to perform proper trading. Many people fail in this business and few only able to survive and succeed. If want to get easiness and achieve successful level, no doubt that traders should make themselves skilled.

Forex is a business that is not easy, we will get a lot of risk if we can not manage capital well, and do not have the skills of trading. In forex trading, the trading skills are essential because the trading skills will allow us to manage capital well

First of all you need to choose good broker, there are a lot of brokers, i recommend liteforex broker they allow news trading

Forex is not an easy way to earn. It is very difficult and there are millions of participants in the market with different amount of capital. So those who want to earn in the market must have a good trading plan.

Forex is not an easy way to earn. It is very difficult and there are millions of participants in the market with different amount of capital. So those who want to earn in the market must have a good trading plan.
also we can use EA for trading if we can not trade by yourself

also we can use EA for trading if we can not trade by yourself

I never support EA trading. It is just me. I don't trust a piece of code to trade in all those random movements. If one can not trade by himself then better take a step back and learn to trade in the market. And then come back to trading.

I never support EA trading. It is just me. I don't trust a piece of code to trade in all those random movements. If one can not trade by himself then better take a step back and learn to trade in the market. And then come back to trading.
Do you know any good tutorials about forex?

Do you know any good tutorials about forex?

There are lots of resources to get confused. In the forex market there are millions of traders with different size of capital. They have differences in opinions. So when you are trying to learn from tutorials then it can get confusing.

Have you discovered what type of trading suits you? What tools you are comfortable to do your analysis? Google them and take whatever knowledge is necessary and then develop your own trade plan.

There are lots of resources to get confused. In the forex market there are millions of traders with different size of capital. They have differences in opinions. So when you are trying to learn from tutorials then it can get confusing.

Have you discovered what type of trading suits you? What tools you are comfortable to do your analysis? Google them and take whatever knowledge is necessary and then develop your own trade plan.
i usually visit www.tradingview.com thy have a lot of forex analytics

I don't use others analysis. Even if I am wrong (which at some point everyone is) I stick to my analysis. It works for me most of the time and at the end of most months I can stay in profit.
also i recommed analytic from liteforex, they make good prediction of market

No certainly not, you have to spend a lot of time in the market learning before start trading , there is a lot of hard works that has to be done.

No certainly not, you have to spend a lot of time in the market learning before start trading , there is a lot of hard works that has to be done.
i read a lot of tutorials about forex trading, also i read tutorial from liteforex