• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

I am finding the forex as an way to be quite consistent with the earning and there are lot of loss. if anyone say that there is not any loss then you can see that it would be like lying these days. i have found that it would not be easy to even understand how the people thinks that way.

Give me 100,000 dollars and I can double that in one year. And if I can do that is it right to say that forex is easy to earn? Hell no. I maybe have higher percentage of making 100% profit in a year as my daily averaging earning is 10% profit minimum each month and that means 120% profit each year but I just going to stick to 100% profit each year and yet with that capital I can end up making good income simply because I do daily analysis and daily reviews and I know if only you know its make my nose bleed just to do daily analysis.

You have quite confidence in yourself which is important for traders. We must have patience and confidence in order to achieve these things and I think it's important also that to be in a realistic thinking. That if we can't achieve our target or plans then, there's no way to make it easy to achieve or worst unable to achieve.

I think each trader is different and they have different life goals and the habits. I would be quite skeptical to see how the people are going to be seeing things these days with the forex. so in order to see that if the forex works for you or not, you have to work harder on things that leads to the profit.

Well,i would say trader does not really co-relate with this topic 'cos the question is,is forex easy way to earn? To any forex trader,I think the answer should be "NO",forex is not an easy way to earn,even the forex professionals are only professionals simply because they have good skills and strategies that is really working for them but they would still tell anyone that forex is not an easy way to earn

I think it depends on which type of person are you. If you are a risk taker type, then you can be success ti gain much profit even you are a beginner in forex, but if you are not maybe you can feel that forex is so difficult to learn. I learn forex from my expert friend and this can be powerful method when you are a beginner, but actually you can learn forex by other method like forum discussion like this, ebook, and other online media. Hope you always success in forex trading.

Well not matter how and which type of the person we are, there is not going to be any way to manage the forex with the less money. I think it just means how the things are going to be harder there. I have found that people should be reasonable with the forex expectations these days. I think that we should be thinking about making regular profit ther with the forex.

I think it's the same only we have kinda different trading system. Still, the results of trading will be profit or loss. And therefore, not easy to achieve making earnings because, we should have consider of losing and that we can't make consistency in the positive results of our trading.

For sure, there is no such thing as "always success" in Forex trading because there will be times that you won't succeed, but then again not because you don't succeeded doesn't mean that you will fail in everything you do. It's just a preparation for a bigger part.

If you take forex trading seriously I can say yes. Problem with many is that they don't want to take forex trading seriously and yet they are expecting to earn good amount of money. For me if I want to expect to make good profit in forex I need to attend seminars and study forex trading then that's the time I can say forex trading is easily simply because I know how to trade properly.

This seriousness meant that we accept the risks and that we will not guarantee of the profits but we are going to try our best to handle the risks and lower it to prevent huge losses. Yet, we will be serious also on the investments we will have and time we will spend in Forex trading.

For some of the people forex is a good way to earn, but you need to have some skills and money in order to be consistent there. I have found that forex is a way to manage the trading there for sure. It is not hard to make the money but it is not easy to make money there.

compared to other ways to earn online, forex trading is huge entity, the biggest there is. The forex market is very liquid, $4 trillion is traded daily. No fixed lot size, low transaction costs, 24-hour market and no single entity can control the market for an extended period of time (there are plenty more advantages that i can't remember right now) and that's why I chose to trade in the forex market.

It is difficult to learn forex trading. Most of the people invest money without knowledge and they lose their money. Before investing money in forex, it is important to learn more and more.

It is not that those traders that lost to forex do not have knowledge about forex,the market is so volatile so you can't predict it,and another thing that might make them to loose there money is if they do not have a working strategy to trade forex,but you should get this straight that loss is inevitable in forex

Its not about if forex is easy to earn money or not. Because it always depends on a person skills. Do you know how to trade. If a person say yes then I'm sure he has much easy way to earn money in forex than a person who say no. So its always depends on person trading skills. The more you know how to trade the easier trading is.

Or how good they are in doing trades. Because, there are really have different skills in every person. Some can be good in Math that can be useful in Forex trading while others are in the language and others. So, there will be like compatibility when regards in the skills. But the skills are also going to be acquired also through experience and knowledge while some skills are already gifted or "since birth" skills.

Of course,earning in forex trading would depend on the trader,but some traders must have better skills or strategies than some traders as well,so all fingers are not equal,so it applies in forex trading,so it is just because one knows how trade that makes forex easy way to earn

nope, forex is not an easy way for traders, it require good skills and also a lot of patience with dedication. if you don't have it, i think you will never get decent earning from forex. So i think it is better to have good mental when you want to start trade in forex.

Forex is not an easy way to make money because the forex is a business that requires excellent skills in trading and we are going to need a long time to be able to acquire skills so that we can make a good profit from each trade we did and we were able to avoid the risk of loss that would occur in trade