• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

to make money from forex then we need to be able to have a good trading skills. With good trading skills then we can manage capital well. And have a good preparation in forex trading is very necessary to be trading with a maximum

The more we can maintain the trading accuracy in this Forex field ,the more we can earn money in a easy and simple way in this Forex field and for that traders have to develop the talent with hard work and patience .

Yes main weapon in trading actually is accuracy in analysis the trend market, if any trader already having good skill to analyze the trend market hence will minimize the risk possibiity and this not easy actually we need more practice with good learning

If we can go on the right path of trading by following all the rules and trade with proper discipline ,we can definitely make good progress here because when we know the accurate analysis recipe ,we can definitely make this business simple and easy .

I hope so we all trader here get easiness to making profit n our trades daily, and as trader we will always need practice and learn everyday to getting new lesson from our experioence

Yes absolutely right traders have to think the easiest way to make profit from their experience and talent ,its not hard job but we have to think with passion and dedication that in which part we are good.

yes if we can work hard with proper dedication and accuracy ,we can make earning as per the trading plan and strategy and if we can proceed as per the trading plan ,we can easily make money as per the trading target of individual.

my first time withdrawal from a broker..
not so much..
hope it can be landed in my saving soon.
That's a very good thing bro that you got your first payment from Forex ,actually we have to be serious and experienced so that we can get nice amount of money from Forex which is not tough if we can trade nicely.

That's a very good thing bro that you got your first payment from Forex ,actually we have to be serious and experienced so that we can get nice amount of money from Forex which is not tough if we can trade nicely.
still finding the method to get more profit from forex.. I'm newbie.. i dont take risk too much..

yes when we are newbie ,we should be more careful because taking more risk can damage our trading career as trading accounts can be blown in a short time .Newbies should start trading with basic strategies and plans .

Forex is everything but not an easy way to earn money. Because it is very risky and uncertain market we need lot of knowledge experience and practice in order to succeed in this business.

Just keep on working hard with the bulls eye towards the target and goal and we can make Forex a very simple and easy way to earn because when we work on the track ,our performance can be enhanced automatically.

Traders have to trade with patience and knowledge with proper entries in the market so that they can make money as per the trading plan and strategy .Its all about the experience and perfection .

Not only smart people who are good with numbers can survive in Forex Trading. You also require knowledge and Patience for trading with Forex.

If we can do Forex with proper concentration Forex will be easy for sure because we are Human being and have brain so we can do anything we want if we are focused and thus our performance can grow .

No, Forex is not easy money. It is very tricky and field of smart people who are strong in game of numbers and finance.

Everyone does not trade with algorithmatic numbers. There are people who just looks at the chart candles and even does not look at the current price. Draw supply/demand zones and trade them.

According to me i think earn money with the forex trading is not easy way because it is very complicated and high risky and you lost you money with the forex trading. One who is having good knowledge can really earn good money. Not every one can have such skills for Forex.

Forex is not same as other investment businesses, forex trading is a mind game after developing system it will takes years to become profitable.