• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

Yes, demo account trading is very valuable. You should study the lives of successful traders and you will find that they all had spend time in demo account trading. Humans are a really unthankful breed. There is a platform which is free of cost and we look down upon it.

Same opinion from me! Really, I am also glad to the demo trading service! I see; a number of traders made their trading skill without any money by using the demo service! Till now demo is the best way of Forex learning.

Yes, demo account trading is very profitable. Demo account trading provides you with the ultimate platform to gain mass exposure and experience of what forex trading is all about. In demo trading, you don't lose actual money which is the best point of demo trading. So, give demo trading a chance.

Yes, demo account trading is very profitable. Demo account trading provides you with the ultimate platform to gain mass exposure and experience of what forex trading is all about. In demo trading, you don't lose actual money which is the best point of demo trading. So, give demo trading a chance.

Thanks buddy; by the way; how many months you used demo in your learning process?

It is not that a forex trader can’t ensure trading journey without practicing with demo trading accounts. But a trader may face difficulties in the forex market if he lacks proper trading knowledge and expertise. For this reason, it is always recommended to a forex trader to practice with demo trading accounts for a sufficient period of time so that he can ensure an adequate knowledge about forex before he can start journey here.

It is not that a forex trader can’t ensure trading journey without practicing with demo trading accounts. But a trader may face difficulties in the forex market if he lacks proper trading knowledge and expertise. For this reason, it is always recommended to a forex trader to practice with demo trading accounts for a sufficient period of time so that he can ensure an adequate knowledge about forex before he can start journey here.

Agree with you! It looks you used the demo for such a long time, may I know the month’s number? Thanks.

i agree if you say the demo trading is valuable. For every trader you can use the demo account for test your new forex trading strategy and make some evaluate from there.

i agree if you say the demo trading is valuable. For every trader you can use the demo account for test your new forex trading strategy and make some evaluate from there.

Of course, that’s the real opportunity of learning Forex! In addition, traders need to practice the demo account with a flexible plan since short term plan doesn’t work actually in demo.

I think yes, demo trading is a great starting point for achieving utmost success. It helps you to know your strengths and areas of improvement. I started my trading career through a personal demo account and I still have that account which I use for the testing of new strategies. Do you have a demo account?

I think yes, demo trading is a great starting point for achieving utmost success. It helps you to know your strengths and areas of improvement. I started my trading career through a personal demo account and I still have that account which I use for the testing of new strategies. Do you have a demo account?

Same here; yes I also use the demo for updating my trading performance; basically demo will be valuable when you are serious enough. Otherwise, there is no value.

A demo account has to be every trader’s first step after getting the forex basics because you are yet to see the market practically and test your knowledge and market features.

A demo account allows a newbie to learn and practice various trading strategies and choose any which best suits him. It allows him to backtest his strategy without using the real money and in a real trading environment.

the demo is really important there is no way to ignore , but it is really difficult to keep patience for a long time

Demo accounts help you plan your movements and develop strategies. It also helps to gain a deeper understanding of price movements.

Demo is very important to learn the basics of trading. Take your time and do not hurry to trade live.
But the downside of trading in a demo account is that it does not train emotions as no real money is involved. And as soon as a trader sits to trade live he gets anxious and panics tending to make wrong trading decisions.
I would suggest you start trading live with a small amount and not rising much.

Demo is very important to learn the basics of trading. Take your time and do not hurry to trade live.
But the downside of trading in a demo account is that it does not train emotions as no real money is involved. And as soon as a trader sits to trade live he gets anxious and panics tending to make wrong trading decisions.
I would suggest you start trading live with a small amount and not rising much.
When we are doing our trades into the Demo trading accounts we should try to use lower trading risks.

Yes, demo accounts are very useful and helpful for all people and especially for those who are new to this business. If you join the business and open a demo account, you will gain a great deal of experience and knowledge so do not waste your time. Try to keep focus on the demo account for a maximum of six months before stepping into a live account.
With the help of the Demo trading accounts we can learn about doing our trades correctly.

It depends on your concentration level, if you use your demo properly then surely it’ll be enough for you! But if you try to play with your time, then you’ll suffer in your live trading!