• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

Demo account generally is more appropriate to ensure the basic fundamental market experience which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way , but not appropriate to make sure brokers performance but shortly you can understand how the broker works.

I am not interested to compare demo with live Forex trading; because the purpose of demo trading is, learning and upgrading trading skill, but live trading is for real money making! Demo practicing is the best way of learning! Novice traders need to use their demo account so cautiously thus they can handle their real emotions in their live account!

The traders who are particularly beginners don’t believe the importance of demo account at all. My trading career after passing a long time I still dependable on demo account, I use all my trading strategies first of all in demo account to see the performance how it works. It always helps me to avoid risk in live trading.

There is no best way to understand that forex trading with a demo account through, because the conditions of the currency movements equal to real account, thus the same conditions so that we can practice with good though only difference from the capital alone

My trading career after passing a long time I still dependable on demo account, I use all my trading strategies first of all in demo account to see the performance how it works. It always helps me to avoid risk in live trading.

There is no best way to understand that forex trading with a demo account through, because the conditions of the currency movements equal to real account, thus the same conditions so that we can practice with good though only difference from the capital alone

Demo offers closest conditions compared real market conditions. But in demo the money is not real and one can not train emotions. But demo can save lots of money for a trader who is learning things or testing things out. It is a very valuable tool we have at our disposal.

Demo accounts are more or less the same as the live account, the only difference is that they are used to test the broker without investing any amount with that broker.

No doubt. A demo is the best way to learn how to trade without losing your money.

A FX practice account is a trading account to test strategies under real market conditions. It is funded with virtual funds and allows you to practice trading.

Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology.

I also emphasis on demo account but not for all time, the newcomers we have lost interest after passing a sometimes, so we can start mini account instead of demo trading. it will be better for us to gain more experience or live knowledge . we can use high leverage in demo to see the performance how it works.

Demo trading has good advantages as it is a practicing place for your trades. You can implement your learnings on the demo account in order to make your strategy more sound and accurate. Moreover, it also gives you confidence at the time of enterance on the live market. What do you think traders?

I'm trying demo account right now to gather more experience and trying forex strategies. After i got a constant profit i will move to real account.

I am huge follower and believer of the demo trading as it is the great practicing place where you can implement your knowledge without the loss of the money. You just need to improve your psychology after working on the demo account. Thanks!

I am huge follower and believer of the demo trading as it is the great practicing place where you can implement your knowledge without the loss of the money. You just need to improve your psychology after working on the demo account. Thanks!

I have almost 7 years trading experience but till now I use the demo because of updating my trading strategy, really there is no alternative. Demo saves our money & mental pressure.

Yes, demo account trading is very valuable. The best thing about them is that they are free to use. Demo account provides you with the same environment as real life trading without the risk of losing any kind of investment.

Yes, demo account trading is very valuable. The best thing about them is that they are free to use. Demo account provides you with the same environment as real life trading without the risk of losing any kind of investment.

Right; how many months did you practice demo before your live?

Yes, demo account trading is very valuable. You should study the lives of successful traders and you will find that they all had spend time in demo account trading. Humans are a really unthankful breed. There is a platform which is free of cost and we look down upon it.