• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I want to get started with Forex Trading

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at [removed]

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

Well,you should get started in babypips there you will find what so ever you need in other to start trading,also get a good broker and the register with them and make use of the demo account in practising what you must have learnt theorically.

There are few things which should be kept in mind which includes proper money management , trade without tension , Keep your head cool and always trade with fun . If you follow these then you will be winner.

Another thing that i would be talking on would be risk management.Every trader must endeavour to know how to manage risk which means that we shouldn't be dipping our hands into every riskeable trading.

Well,you should get started in babypips there you will find what so ever you need in other to start trading,also get a good broker and the register with them and make use of the demo account in practising what you must have learnt theorically.

Part of getting started is familiarising yourself with the basics of forex trading and learning what its all about. This is why resources like babypips are really important because they will instill the trader with the necessary foundation and knowledge that a trader needs to start properly in forex.

That's very correct,before a newbie gets started he or she should know the basics of forex before venturing into it,it is not a must to go through babypips,you can have a person that would be teaching you one on one but the newbie must put everything that he has been taught into practicals or by testing it in the demo account

Part of getting started is familiarising yourself with the basics of forex trading and learning what its all about. This is why resources like babypips are really important because they will instill the trader with the necessary foundation and knowledge that a trader needs to start properly in forex.

I was amazed when i came across babypips because i spent some money purchasing ebooks but when i get there i found out that they are having more informations than all what i read in ebooks also all what is been written on that site are true cause i have applied most of them in my demo trading and it worked perfectly,thats the best place for a newbie to start up.

I was amazed when i came across babypips because i spent some money purchasing ebooks but when i get there i found out that they are having more informations than all what i read in ebooks also all what is been written on that site are true cause i have applied most of them in my demo trading and it worked perfectly,thats the best place for a newbie to start up.
What site did you buy ebook? Theirs so many ebooks that is free so I'm surprise that you even buy one. Anyway how much and on what site? I'm just curious but I never both any forex ebook before and I don't know if its worth a try or not but I'm sure its worth an experience.

What site did you buy ebook? Theirs so many ebooks that is free so I'm surprise that you even buy one. Anyway how much and on what site? I'm just curious but I never both any forex ebook before and I don't know if its worth a try or not but I'm sure its worth an experience.

Actually that was in the year 2011,i came across a guy in my local forum 9japhreaks.com,who said he has an ebook which is all about forex trading which is for sell and he sold it to me at 4 dollar LR each cause bought two,i sent him the funds to his lr and he sent me the link to my mail,but i regret doing that after coming across many free ebooks.

Forex is a trading business, you can trade between currency pairs and silver and gold coins coins like Gold, silver etc and can earn money, Forex company is very reliable and profitable company.

As in the case of any other good business or earning source Forex also requires hard work and training. please do not consider Forex as an easy source of money and jump into it without any preparation.

Forex is not a place where anyone can just enter make plenty of money and walk out rich. A person should first learn about Forex and its various strategies before entering into it. A good trader should keep himself up to date about the latest economic news and events especially concerning the major economies of the world like USA, Germany, Australia, Switzerland etc.

As in the case of any other good business or earning source Forex also requires hard work and training. please do not consider Forex as an easy source of money and jump into it without any preparation.

Forex is not a place where anyone can just enter make plenty of money and walk out rich. A person should first learn about Forex and its various strategies before entering into it. A good trader should keep himself up to date about the latest economic news and events especially concerning the major economies of the world like USA, Germany, Australia, Switzerland etc.

Yes you are absolutely right dear ., forex is not at all a place where we can enter and go back risk it need a very good understanding and as well a very good practice and it can be achieved just with good practice and nothing else . its all depend on the person who involve in this business weather they want to trade or not .

Then, they should be open minded and know the risks they will take in Forex. If they did not accept this then, they are not into Forex. Only they think of is Profit but not looking in the significant matters which made them vulnerable in the quick losses which we should avoid and not to be harsh in trading.

Then, they should be open minded and know the risks they will take in Forex. If they did not accept this then, they are not into Forex. Only they think of is Profit but not looking in the significant matters which made them vulnerable in the quick losses which we should avoid and not to be harsh in trading.

Thats the point here most traders don't accept the fact that loss is inevitable in forex trading they are always thinking that it is all about profit they don't accept the lossing part even a proffessional also make loss and also makes profit what matters is if our profit is bigger than our loss.

I think any trader who thinks forex entails winning everytime isn't in anyway ready to do forex.Forex at every point of time is more than that.we must be ready to lose our funds at anytime knowing it is part of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I think any trader who thinks forex entails winning everytime isn't in anyway ready to do forex.Forex at every point of time is more than that.we must be ready to lose our funds at anytime knowing it is part of the game.

If a person is getting ready to enter into forex business he should be ready to face the loss at the same time . most of the newbie traders will be thinking that forex is a easy way to earn money but if once they start with this business they will understand the risk factor in this business .

Its best if we find good ptp forum that is sponsored by a forex broker site. We must start from their. Develop our skills in demo and trade in real account using the bonus funds. I'm sure we can make good income without taking too much risk.

I think the point here is that those who are using the forum bonus are much on the safer side. It is quite hard to consider that forex traders who have no experience and adding their own money are going to be sustainable with the strategy. so better to use the forum bonus.

Yeah that's true.sincerely forum bonuses is extremely important to newbies especially.it would be helping them sample their trading skills meaning it would be making them know if they are through with learning or to go back to learning.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.sincerely forum bonuses is extremely important to newbies especially.it would be helping them sample their trading skills meaning it would be making them know if they are through with learning or to go back to learning.

I am just also depending on Forex Forums because I can earn some bonus there. I am not good yet in Forex trading so I don't want to use my money on my pocket, but when I reach the point that I have some confidence about my knowledge and Skills then I will fund my trading account.

Earning money from Forex trading may not be very hard but it certainly requires intense learning and experience. You have come to the right place. As a beginner we can learn much about Forex trading in a good forum like digitalcashpalace where you will find all the important information about Forex and various strategies to earn money.