• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I want to get started with Forex Trading

Yeah that's true.learning is the easiest way to success and that likewisely applies to forex.We must do everything to learn at every point of time.Meanwhile there are many forex forums that are available for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.learning is the easiest way to success and that likewisely applies to forex.We must do everything to learn at every point of time.Meanwhile there are many forex forums that are available for that.

Yes i agree syrine. Learning is the only and the best way to make improvements in forex trading. There is no other way a trader can make improve unless the trader works hard for improving themselves and for that a trader should always try to learn as much as possible and gain good knowledge.

While getting started , the first thing i would like to advice you that you should always try to learn from your mistakes. As a newbie, every trader makes usual mistakes, but you should never neglect your mistakes and should try to manage to improve from such mistakes.

I think starting with the demo acocunt and then gettng some forum bonus should be the way here. I think many newbies started this way and it works for almost every type of the person. I would be spending time and money that way because there are not other means to save money.

hello friends!if you are started trading so you need must bi some experience about Forex so your use demo trading and to get a experience and make yourself good trader.thanks

I think it would be better to consider that you can get the forum bonus and then that way you can consider the money earning with it. most of the time people are going to be spending the time and money over the forum posting and earn the money for the same.

You should read and then practice what you learn on demo. Create a good trading plan and strong money management rules. Be prepared for loses, they are inevitable.

That's very correct,you have said it all,before getting started in forex trading,one should have had proper understanding about forex,what forex means,one can learn about forex through e-books,forums,magazines,videos,etc after you have had knowledge about forex then you can practilize it in the demo account for some months,at least 6 months before venturing into live trading

I would be giving to the newbie a minimum period of 6 months and an unlimited maximum period and why would i be saying that.it is because if an individual hasn't gained much in the six months period he should continue to learn.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be giving to the newbie a minimum period of 6 months and an unlimited maximum period and why would i be saying that.it is because if an individual hasn't gained much in the six months period he should continue to learn.

Forex trading is no more that complicating because now because there are so many tools provided online where we can possibly learn how to get started with forex trading without anyone teaching us,so if one wanna truely get started the he should start by learning theorically.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex trading is no more that complicating because now because there are so many tools provided online where we can possibly learn how to get started with forex trading without anyone teaching us,so if one wanna truely get started the he should start by learning theorically.

I think any investor who believes currency trading requires successful whenever isn't in anyway prepared to do currency trading.Forex at every point of time is more than that.we must be prepared to reduce our resources at at any time understanding it is part of the experience.

Welcome to forex world. Forex is really good platform for everyone here you can earn money daily because market open 24hr.If you have time you can learn by using Online Forex Trading Course that’s easy to understand. I will suggest to you, you should be download demo account, start with this that’s easy, and risk free way. When you get confidants, you will invest money.

This forum has some really good threads that should help you on your way to becoming a good trader. There's a lot of learning material online too. Even youtube has videos that'll help you understand most concepts on forex trading.

We should have the understanding in the market sessions. Not only we know that it's open for 24 hours but which market we will going to trade and to gain profits. Remember that we will have here the best of the major markets in the western countries. If you are not comfortable then, do on practice trading for this familiarization in the market.

Getting started with forex trading is not something that is so difficult,one just need to learn about the forex basics and then make use of the demo account consistently,if a trader can be able to do that,i don't think he would have much problem while trading

Getting started in forex is easy. How to start what make it complicated. Many do like to trade in real account and they end up getting MC. Some also spend time learning and practice in demo account but still end up the same result. We really don't know if we can be successful or not but one thing I know is that in the long run we can be successful if we try to learn.

Well, it's not easy for searching of the reliable and credible online resources as some are just pure advertising or promotion. So, if we want to get started we will need to be a good researcher. We will need to have the most relevant resources and that we will need to have our knowledge build up slowly.

if we want to start with a forex trading course, we have to really know what is forex real and never get stuck with a huge advantage that is often talked about a lot of people because if we start with just a desire to earn huge profits, then we will never be able to get advantage because forex trading is a business that requires an excellent knowledge and to gain the knowledge we will need a process

I would suggest going to places like babypips.com or dailyfx or investopedia dn you can open a free demo account there and practice as well with fake money. You will need to do demo like for a couple of months before going to a real account cause a demo will help you learn the basics of trading and help you gain experiences and you will see how trading work. A demo is a valuable tool since its almost like real trading and you will save yourself a lot of losses in a real account. Consider Youtube as a good website, many videos from brokers.

If you would want to get started with forex trading then the first thing to be done is having a good knowledge and skills which can be obtained by practising with the demo account. Forex trading is a business that requires learning first, it isn't like hyipe where you will just only invest.