• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I want to get started with Forex Trading

Infact I will advice that we should not go into the market first with an intension of making money first what I know is that we have to learn first and understand what it takes to become a good and professional trader.

Yeah that's true.The london bridge wasn't built in a day.We must ensure that we tend to do everything right before we go ahead to be an active poster.guys professionalism in forex requires great forex learning determination at every point of time.

@syrine ,what do you mean by active poster well I think maybe its a trader that you was about to say in here its much more better to practice well and understand more about forex before we can stand.

- - - Updated - - -

@syrine ,what do you mean by active poster well I think maybe its a trader that you was about to say in here its much more better to practice well and understand more about forex before we can stand.

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at [removed]

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

get demo and practise,practise,practise..then start trading with small money

If you really want to get started with forex first you need to learn some basics and definitions and how forex works and then after that try to open a demo account from a good broker and go practice on the demo account till you will be free with trading .

My first point would be for the individual to have the zeal to want to learn forex first then before they would be going into proper learning.sincerely many people tend to learn forex for donkey years because they tend not to put so much at the early stage.

Theirs three basic things that you need to have before you start trading. First if knowledge about forex. You need to have a trading skills in order to have good chance in earning in forex. Secondly you need money or capital and third you need to have good broker site. If you have three of this then you can start trading.

Yeah that's true.I would like to add that forex personnels shouldn't be seeing forex as something hard but should be seeing it as something easy because their mindset would go a long way in helping them in live trading.

Forex is easy to learn if you have interest and if you do not have any interest of learning forex then you will be surly feeling difficult in learning trading . so as we all know there are many websites which are offering a step by step tutorial to learn forex .

Yeah that is true. Finding a situate website that would be convenient and comfortable for us would do the job.sincerely learning forex could be made easy by we going through easy way.Meanwhile forums likewise could be used for foundational learning.

I think you should have to learn Forex trading first and then you should have to practice a lot in demo account in order to gain some trading experience, then you will be able to become a good and successful trader.

I think you should have to learn Forex trading first and then you should have to practice a lot in demo account in order to gain some trading experience, then you will be able to become a good and successful trader.
Demo is always the best time to start learning. I been trading in demo for two months before I started in real account and yet I'm losing money so I know the feeling of losing money in forex. Because I experience that also. I just hope that in two to three years time I will going to gain enough experience to make me earn good amount of money in forex also without fails.

Demo trading is indeed a good place to get some necessary practice before you get into the real account. One just need to make sure that they also have the basics of forex trading as well before they go into the demo account because it will help them to understand what forex is and the terminology.

Yeah when it comes to talking on the focal point of learning.I think the DEMO account is it.The DEMO would so much be of help.when a trader has passed the exam of the DEMO then there is an every assurance of a minimum of 80% success.

Just continue trading and just hope that you can end up making good profit in demo account first. In demo account we are assured that we can learn in here. I know many of use just don't feel that they have the means and ways to make good income in forex. But I tell you. If you really want to be successful in forex you need to be more focus.

There are many websites online which are proving step by step tutorial about forex so my opinion it is really good if you go and learn all the basic and trade with demo account . but to become a expert trader then you need to be active in most of the forex forum where many people will be discussing and you can learn many things from them .

Learning Forex trading should not be a problem because I am sure that there are many good information that can be found on the Internet and I started learning in babypips because each lesson is very enjoyable as it's not a boring and will surely keep you interested reading.

Yeah that's true.many forex individuals have gone ahead to recommend babypips and that is majorly because they get to give a step by step tutorial that would be clearly understood by even a forex novice.

Yes i to started my forex carrier from baby pipes and that is my favorite site to learn all the basics of forex and the main reason why people are crazy for this tutorial is because they will be providing a very good step tutorials that can be easily understandable for any one .

I think there are many of us who started learning in babypips so we have the same foundation in our knowledge in Forex trading. Well, I am still reading some articles in here because it's quite interesting because I love to read as long as I have the time to spare.