• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I want to get started with Forex Trading

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at [removed]

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

Last edited by a moderator:
I just advise that its not easy to make more money in forex. Its our first priority to have our trading plan before learning and trading forex. That's will be difficult if we don't know what we are doing. Do some to gain experience in trading and also to have enough trading capital as its investment program.

This is true because you need to prepare yourself properly first before jumping into forex trading and making investments. The advantage is that there are various ways of putting together the needed finance to trade with even though it might require some time to accumulate so you need to be patient. Its not an easy road to travel but it can be worth it.

Yeah you would need to make a lot of preparation in forex. It's more preparation of knowledge and your emotions also. And it's not just the money or capital you would need to prepare in forex. So if you are well prepared then you can earn well in forex.

I think taking your time to learn what MOD Hoang long stated above would be helping you alot intimes of tackling forex.sincerely forex is a good online business for those who has the day to day formular on dealing with it on a daily basis.

In my opinion the the decision to enter forex online trading is a good decision. This is related with the sophisticated era of technology. In the future, forex online trading will be a chance for people enhancing his life. Appreciate for you to take this chance. Forex should be thought as a chance for improving economic of life and your family. Many people see the forex is a place for invest and hoping the certain ROI, but in my opinion it is more than a ROI (return on Investment) but as a job for life. Trading for a living.

I don't think its that sophisticated when we already learned them. Although, at first the idea of having complexities of earning online or using the end devices will really mean that we have here sort of can't be learn without teaching it to us or a way to learn it. Since, in some events we can learn a thing in its natural way unlike in forex if we don't know how to use the terminal then, we can't trade.

I think to me taking a short cut intimes of forex would only result in an eventual lose of our funds but we learning new things taking it step by step would really be helping us in tackling forex anyday anytime.sincerely to me starting from the scratch as a newbie is the best.

You need to learn forex trading step by step indeed because short-cuts will only get you into trouble and lead you into experiencing losses because you hardly know what you are doing. The journey may not be fast or easy but its worth taking because when you know what you are doing you are much better off.

Yeah that is true.it is basically always said that there is no shortcut to success.it is either one sacrifices his or her time to learn or be ready to be unsuccessful.Taking any form of shortcut would just open one to a field of loss so guys lets play wise.

if we are impatient to learn forex step by step and take a shortcut to expect a fortune certainly not be achieved gains that we get even suffered losses and failures that ultimately even make us frustrated, and therefore start forex trading do not be too hasty hurry get great benefits we are required to master a few steps that take a long time to make a profit.

Yeah a journey of a thousand miles can never be started at the middle the journey must be started at the start point and i think this applies to forex.Every thing we have to do in forex must never be done using the shortcut form.We must endeavour to learn easily.

Yes, because we will start in one step. No one can jump in forex trading from newbie to successful there's many missing details and stages on it. That's why traders should not think how to quickly become successful but to think what makes successful which we will know that we will not get in just pushing our luck.

thats right,there is no one that can jump into trading,most especially a newbie,one needs to have knowledge about forex before trading and i also feel that a trader should have a strategy when trading.

- - - Updated - - -

thats right,there is no one that can jump into trading,most especially a newbie,one needs to have knowledge about forex before trading and i also feel that a trader should have a strategy when trading.

Yeah every trader must have a strategy before jumping into the trading market to be successful.i think forex to me isn't that much hard if we endeavour to apply or follow the necessary instructions that forex experts at every point of time.

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at [removed]

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

Well the next step you will have to take is to get your self started and start making things happen,there are so many site that we can start with the theoricaly aspect of it,like babypips then you have to open a demon account if you should have the enable device.

Yes that is true a place like babypops is always the golden place for any newbie to start from and a lot can also be gotten from here so this is just another good place start learning and also we have no other option than to put our effort to learn

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that is true a place like babypops is always the golden place for any newbie to start from and a lot can also be gotten from here so this is just another good place start learning and also we have no other option than to put our effort to learn

is for beginners who have to do first is to learn over and over again not to think about it first advantage because if a beginner is only concerned with profits and do not want to learn you can bet will never succeed in this trade, because to be a true trader requires learning a long time and require properties optimistic to achieve these objectives

Yeah we must spend a lot of time learning how to trade. We should not attempt to make a lot of profit right away in forex as it's very risky to make trading with such little knowledge. So you must get a lot of knowledge