• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how traders feel to work in Forex trading after getting loss?

It is better to take a break when a trader suffers a series of losses. When he comes back, a detailed analysis should be done. In case the loss is due to sudden news then risk management techniques need to be fine tuned. If the loss is due to strategy, the trader should trade on a demo account and fix the error. Series of losses normally brings the morale of a trader down. However, it is the ability to recoup himself through analysis matters the most.

That is just right. Forex is very risky and all traders who trade know this very well. So if they lose, they should not be surprised and they know how to react well to it. They say its about how you react to loss so if you are an experienced trader you would move on and learn from your mistakes and try to control your losses next time like use sl. Ideally, you can control losses by using low capital and low leverages.

Yes understanding that risk is part of the business will prevent them from being shocked when they loss, but knowing that if it all about risk, nevertheless the person will be prepared to loss and then have the money managed well.

Generally, no trader will feel good losing or to have lost but it is just one thing we have to leave with. It is the challenging part of it that we need a lot of hard work and patience to overcome. That a trader losses doesn't make him a failure rather, a better way for him to learn.

yes if you are just short sighted then you maybe discouraged with the losses. but it is just understandable if you loss in the beginning. as you don't have much konwledge about the forex. i don't think anyone can make guesses in forex and just be lucky every time.

Yes I agree with you. Giving up forex because of loss is being shortsighted. You don't give up when you loose rather you find out the reason for loosing and correct it.

Generally, no trader will feel good losing or to have lost but it is just one thing we have to leave with. It is the challenging part of it that we need a lot of hard work and patience to overcome. That a trader losses doesn't make him a failure rather, a better way for him to learn.
Yes a trader s loss doesn't make him a failure but a better way for him to learn. In such time a trader should take time off trading and find out what he didn't do right.

If a trader has gotten loss in the forex business, he or she will not be feeling happy to trade again because what every trader wants in the forex business is to make profit. But the loss should not discourage him or her to trade because that is how forex is. Some times the trader will lose, some times gain will come.

Feeling Moody will only make a trader lose in the subsequent ones. On the other hand, jumping into another trade or attempting opening more others in a bid to recover losses will still lead to more losses. It is better if the trader maintains a balance and discovers where the problem is.

We need to make ourselves get used with the risk. Mean we need to accept the loss as part of trading. It help traders to remain calm and don’t use emotions to make others trading decisions. Many traders end up being emotional because they are unable to accept the fact that loss unavoidable.

Obviously they do not feel good with loss. All hope for profit when they open position in market. Good traders can react to loss wisely as they manage it before in their planning or cone out of the market with low loss.

Every traders must be sad when they are get loss result. However, we need to get used with it. We need to be strong again because we can’t avoid to get loss result. Market complex and changes so fast. Which make our prediction sometimes going to wrong. Moreover, there are no method able to predict the future price outcome 100% accurate. So, we need to accept the loss.

One of the features a trader needs is the ability to come alive after losses. It is a virtue that can also be learnt. For the trader to survive this ugly tide, it is quite necessary to understand and take Forex as a business which either brings profits or losses.

Every traders must be sad when they are get loss result. However, we need to get used with it. We need to be strong again because we can’t avoid to get loss result. Market complex and changes so fast. Which make our prediction sometimes going to wrong. Moreover, there are no method able to predict the future price outcome 100% accurate. So, we need to accept the loss.

Mentally we should be well prepared to take in losses. It is the most difficult aspect of trading. Basically, humans try their best to refuse defeat or find a reason to escape. This crowd behavior reflects in trading as well. It takes a long time for a trader to overcome such a behavior. Every time, a trade goes against a trader's position, he should remember that opportunities are endless in a forex market. This would give him the courage to close position and look for better opportunities.

Majority traders will feel disappointed when they are suffering loss result. However, they need to keep calm and not doing unnecessary thing such as take revenge approach or become aggressive in trading. Keep stick with strategy and risk management plan is very important. Market keep open and offering other trading opportunity to recover the losses.

Basically, new traders are unable to control their emotions after losing money, they do revenge trading after losing their money or facing SL in their trading, but pro traders can handle easily this kind of issue, because they use money management as well as risk management so keenly.

every trader join the Forex trading for the purpose of earning profit and it is the main motto...my question is that how much feeling the trader feels when he get any type of loss after do his best and hard work...

Before I use long SL positions than TP, then it was really unbearable to tolerate my SL’s position! But now, I use scalping trading style only, so I use 20-25 pips SL’s position, it is really bearable to me! Besides, I don’t open multiple trade position here.

Although scalping that usually has target aroound 5-10 pips each target profit, but using stop loss is important, because not always we can determine best entry point if we don't use stop loss hence one mistake will possible to making big loss in single trades

Mate I do scalping but I never set my target less than 10 pips! Usually, my TP ratios are 12-15 pips, on the other hand SL ratios: 7-10 pips.

The most gut feeling; but we need to work on our own trading mistakes if we wanna improve! Don’t be emotional when you face SL in your trading!

No doubt; it wont be a good feeling at all; but the point is; we have to make a stable mindset thus we can control our instant emotions & greed! Otherwise, the result will be dangerous.

I think they are handling it just fine no matter what. How else you could really be there or not ? It's a part of the game no matter what with that. You really can do whatever you want with such thing if you need it. Can you please remake it where it's not present ?

I think they are handling it just fine no matter what. How else you could really be there or not ? It's a part of the game no matter what with that. You really can do whatever you want with such thing if you need it. Can you please remake it where it's not present ?

Of course, that’s the part of the game & we should follow the money management rules properly thus, we don’t face a huge lose!