• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how traders feel to work in Forex trading after getting loss?

every trader join the Forex trading for the purpose of earning profit and it is the main motto...my question is that how much feeling the trader feels when he get any type of loss after do his best and hard work...

Its not an easy thing to deal with loss no matter the amount but it gets even worse if the amount is very high. Its just would be important that you take a step back to review what you have done so that you tackle the reason for your loss and get back on the saddle. In the case of very high losses though where one might experience depression for example, it would be best to take a break from a while to regain the right mental state before resuming with a plan on how to avoid losses in the future.

yes, its not easy to feel enjoy or relax when suffer loss but its the best way to teach us that forex is not a matter of winning only but also a matter of loss. in other word, forex teach us about risk. we are not necessary to hold a wrong order till price back to support our order just because we want to be win. it was wrong approach in trading and the main reason we do that is we are not understand with the risk and not able to deal with loss.

You need to keep looking at the bigger picture and understand its all part of the learning experience and make efforts to use that experience to better yourself as a trader. If forex had only wins to offer to traders then many more people would be showing success without much effort.

yes if you are just short sighted then you maybe discouraged with the losses. but it is just understandable if you loss in the beginning. as you don't have much konwledge about the forex. i don't think anyone can make guesses in forex and just be lucky every time.

Yes, because as you continue to learn and practice you will come across less losses and potential make more profits. Its all about maintaining a good attitude about forex trading and know what your ultimate goal this will help you bounce back and learn from these losses so as to avoid them in future.

It will depend on your understanding because if you will take it positively then you will not get discourage with your Forex trading because you must expect a losses when you are just starting up in Forex, but with those losses you will become a good trader.

I hope it is. That we will able to continue in trading when we see only losses in our trades. But then, it will still depend on the trader how they will going to overcome those losses they made and how to motivate their selves in forex trading even if they seems not that good on it.

no doubt that trading in forex is a minds game.. sometimes due to loss people starts doing emotional trading which may lead up to a great disaster in trading..
so always, we should trade with a cool mind and with lots of analyze and strategies..

no doubt that trading in forex is a minds game.. sometimes due to loss people starts doing emotional trading which may lead up to a great disaster in trading..
so always, we should trade with a cool mind and with lots of analyze and strategies..

You are right because after losses a trader may even get to lose confidence in their skills and shy away from trading while others why turn to doing revenge trading which is dangerous. Its always good to try and calm yourself after losses so that your emotions dont spill over to the next trades.

Yes, we need to moved on about the losses so your next trade would not be affected because it's always good if you look ahead and take your losses as a good experience and a lesson. You may lose your self-confidence when you just always think negatively.

After trading Forex when i make losing trade i feel not i am wrong this time i want to think about the loss of my trade and going for finding a mistake and stop trading for that day and after making some best conclusion i start my trading with next day.

I almost got MC today. I'm happy to say that I add few dollars in my account and I'm happy that I'm earning good some how. Anyway I'm hoping that I can trade in long term in forex. I know to some people forex is a very risky business but to me this is my way of life right now. If I can't trade I can't earn. Simple as that. that's why I trade.

I almost got MC today. I'm happy to say that I add few dollars in my account and I'm happy that I'm earning good some how. Anyway I'm hoping that I can trade in long term in forex. I know to some people forex is a very risky business but to me this is my way of life right now. If I can't trade I can't earn. Simple as that. that's why I trade.
That is nice to know that you are still happy even if sometimes you almost reach or hit MC. so i think you have a very good or positive outlook in forex. So i think that you have a right attitude. So for me i feel frustrated most of the time when i make some losses but i still try to learn .

As for me I dont get loss in my trade this week I made some good pips before the market close yesterday.
But now I will tell you that forex is like a night mare for me because I have been trading with fear of loss since my usual strategy has fail me and am planing to develop another new strategy that will suit me most.

As for me I dont get loss in my trade this week I made some good pips before the market close yesterday.
But now I will tell you that forex is like a night mare for me because I have been trading with fear of loss since my usual strategy has fail me and am planing to develop another new strategy that will suit me most.

At least you are able to identify that something is wrong and are determined to work at rectifying your trading strategy where necessary so that you can influence profits from your trading. This is a good attitude after losing because it gives you the motivation to get back on the horse and trade again.

It's really important how we are dealing because if we are negative about then there may be no improvement, but if we can be positive about then for sure we are really open to learn from our mistakes because in every trade it's important that we know what the mistake we have made.

Indeed its really important to know how we would react to our loss. If we have responded with the right attitude then we would be able to recover from our losses. So our attitude has lots of impact in our trading. So we just to learn the right attitude we have when trading.

I think its just natural to have reaction to our losses but how to manage and cope up with our losses is our priority. We know that should slowly learn that our losses will also helps us to improve our trading strategy and skills not only to push us to our negative thoughts about trading.

I think its just natural to have reaction to our losses but how to manage and cope up with our losses is our priority. We know that should slowly learn that our losses will also helps us to improve our trading strategy and skills not only to push us to our negative thoughts about trading.

This indeed what will the draw the line between whether we are successful in future trades or not. A bad trading experience is something that no one wants to have and losses do hurt even if we are aware that they would happen at one stage or another but we just need to rise above then and make improvements.