• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how traders feel to work in Forex trading after getting loss?

It will be okay and accept of the losses since it will be part of trading. If someone wins then, there will some who losses. Still, we can understand the balance of the market and just like the nature. We should always positive and negative thus, Forex will have ups and downs which will not just stay in one direction.

losing especially big amount really hard for many of us to accept. And the more we have hard time to accept the less likely we end up in profit. I do recommend that we invest big time in learning. I know we will not going to be an automatic profitable trader. But some how in learning its can develop our sense of confidence.

Yes, think that the hard earned money just lost in our account and of course, it also a failure in the part of our strategy that is not worthy enough and ourselves that still lacking and commit mistakes. We will feel agony and lose of our confidence and enthusiasm in trading Forex.

its so frustrating I guess. I do hope to see myself earning really good amount in forex right now. I do enjoy forex trading and I do hope that in the long run I can earn good amount of money without any problem at all. I just feel that forex right now is my only chance to become a stable earning person again.

Frustrating and tense probably the most intense emotions we can have when we got losses. Turning to have more negative than positive energy. I would say that we should give ourselves more time to have calmness and to be able to recover from our losses and to continue to trade again when we are in the mood and right attitude.

Frustrating and tense probably the most intense emotions we can have when we got losses. Turning to have more negative than positive energy. I would say that we should give ourselves more time to have calmness and to be able to recover from our losses and to continue to trade again when we are in the mood and right attitude.
same here, who doesn't frustate if they loss their money, maybe if that money is only $1 for some big traders, but if that is $1000 or more than that, i am not sure they will be able to happy or calm themself, i ever do the same thing and i panicked about it,and frustrate, it seems like there are a heavy object in my shoulders for quite long time.

But even with 1 dollar loss it will be still be a loss and will still have emotion or thinking why we loss. Only the difference is the intense of the emotions involved. As you have said that losing 1000 dollars will be like a big mistake or loss for a trader and this can affect his entire trading plan.

I think after having loss. trader should not loose their confidence and try to update knowledge make new strategy to improve trading or you can trade with help of reliable broker to avoid risk.

Yes, they should not. Like in real life, we should have move on and try to understand the situation. That we can handle it and that we can also be successful in the future. Loss is a part of Forex so, this will be also good if we will going to have achieve our mistakes to be corrected.

I think after having loss. trader should not loose their confidence and try to update knowledge make new strategy to improve trading or you can trade with help of reliable broker to avoid risk.

That is the way it should go but in reality, most traders seem to press harder by opening another/more trades in a bid to recover losses and the result is always disastrous. That is where the basics talked about in Forex learning comes in. The ability for you to control your innermost curiosity amidst losses is very important and helps you prevent further losses.

Well, it feel quite disapproving when a trader who knows too well, that he or she did all necessary things required and at last instead of procuring a positive outcome the other side of it occured. Well, it will be more easier on us if we should understand the fact that forex trading is a lose inevitable business.

However traders feel when they get losses depends on the individual and what could have lead to the loss. A forex trader that has a winning spirit will feel bad as per a human being but it won't discourage him/her from looking for ways to avoid mistakes that may have led to the loss and to implore strategies that won't prevent it unlike a forex trader who doesn't have the winning mentality who would get discouraged.

Every traders trade for profit. So it is very hard to accept loss. But it is also true that few times you get profit after loss because most of the prices of famous products if decreases then it increases again. So there is a chance to recover money.

Its pretty hard if you lose money but you should not be surprise. You should know that you will lose so you should walk in with only money that you can afford to throw away and ave some to pay your bills. The reality of forex is that you will lose money so be careful and use money management and only trade with small or modest amount of money and use your best judgement when entering a trade. The more experiences you build up the less you will lose. I saw that in myself. When I was new I was losing but as I gain more experiences, I make more profits on like most trades so that is good news.

loss is not a strange thing in forex . When we do demo practice we face loss too so a trader should be mentally prepare for loss. However he should manage his trades before in a manner where he can. minimize loss. unexpected and high losses really disturb traders . they feel bad and some are disheart too.

Well what else can you do but put yourself together and start again or continue. Life is for those who don't give up, no matter what they face. Same with forex, when you make losses, it is not the end of the world, stand up and continue.

Yes there is very bad feeling after getting lose in trading..but trader who actually to be successful trader should not dis heart and try and try again..

Well such things happen but you don't give up for anything. When you loose a trade, in my opinion, I'll advise that you take time off trade and find out the reason for the loss and correct and then continue your trading. We don't give up you know!

Some do feel sad tthat they lose. But the main point is to understand forex trading from the start that it is a risky business and loss is involve. Doing that will enable us to invest what which won't get us dejected when its been lossed. I feel sad but not that bad.

Some do feel sad tthat they lose. But the main point is to understand forex trading from the start that it is a risky business and loss is involve. Doing that will enable us to invest what which won't get us dejected when its been lossed. I feel sad but not that bad.
That is just right. Forex is very risky and all traders who trade know this very well. So if they lose, they should not be surprised and they know how to react well to it. They say its about how you react to loss so if you are an experienced trader you would move on and learn from your mistakes and try to control your losses next time like use sl. Ideally, you can control losses by using low capital and low leverages.