• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how traders feel to work in Forex trading after getting loss?

There is a saying that a person is onle referred to as a failure when he or she gives up.To me there is every possibility for a trader to lose but the ability for him to rise up and shake it off is what makes him a success and professional.

Certainly giving up is not a good thing especially if you are not sure of what led to the losses because you are simply leaving the potential to earn more if you had been more determined. Its a roller coaster of emotions when losses occur and its normal for some to consider quitting although this shouldnt be an easy option.

I think to me giving up wouldn't be the best option because that to me is a kind of not believing in oneself.We should be wise and not let our failures as a result of our mistakes weigh us down.We should just rise and make adjustment even though it isn't easy.

Losses are like scrap in a manufacturing assembly line. They are a cost of doing business - the main cost. If you think of them like that, you are on your way to being a winning trader.

Most of the time trader who feel like giving up. But I have not given up. But most of us in forex forums don't feel discouraged maybe because we have forex bonus points earned get for trading and we don't trade out our money.

I think not giving up to me is the best.i know great forex personnels nowadays have gone through a down at a point in time before but they were able to overcome since they never gave up.There is always a light after the tunnel and that should always be ringer in our minds.

I also think so, wants to leave forex because I think there is no maximum results especially what I do is always a failure. but once I find out about life for a newbie forex will surely fail eventually I tried to restart while looking for a way how we do not always fail. therefore if we half-heartedly learn forex better we do not have to follow it because it will only waste time.

I guess we should not think so easily of quitting forex. That's only the start and not the total performance or the things we can do in trading. Obviously, it will difficult for us to trade after we got some losses but then, we need to recover from it in order to continue and still have confidence.

therefore confidence in and control psychology should be under our control so that when we experience a loss does not make us frustrated even otherwise harm or failure can be a good lesson that we should not repeat the same mistake and in the end we will get what we want .

I think to me psycological control would be the best of them all when it comes to trading in forex and losses arises.It would so much be helping us rise on our feet quickly so far we have that initial mindset that forex is game that there is always a possibility of gaining or losing.

For me I have not made trading in live account for a year already. So I am going back to live trading once again. So I hope just that I have learned well and would not be discouraged every time I have made loss just like i had before for the first time.

I think every trader has the possibility of keeping a smiling face after a loss.it all depends on the kind of mindset he had initially.i think we should all be having the mindset that forex is like we gambling where we get to lose funds atimes.

indeed most traders after getting loss, most of them as people who work without earning. but we should know that forex trading does have risk, and before we learn to trade, you should consider it.

every trader join the Forex trading for the purpose of earning profit and it is the main motto...my question is that how much feeling the trader feels when he get any type of loss after do his best and hard work...

Definitely sad and disappointed. Any trader would tell you this. It sucks not being able to live up to certain expectations especially if you're relying on forex trading for your income.

If you are a veteran trader I think theirs no more emotional attachment to every loss. But if you are a newbies and its your first few MC. Then you really going to feel bad. But when you started to make profit each month. You will be comfortable as you know you can trade and make money even if you incur some loses.

I think not no more but able to manage our emotions or not be overwhelmed with these emotions. Yes, it also help us when we always face losing trades as this will diminish the related emotions as it will be likely obvious for us that we will feel but also already expected it.

Loss is not easy to accept , We should realize this reality that every trade is a risk for us .May be we succeed to get out of this risk and get profit otherwise we have to face loss. I am not much tense about loss. In forex I can get profit any time. It is up to my analysis and trading skill .Traders just want profit they are not prepare for loss that is why they feel loss at their heart and mind.

I know but world is going on dude, we must face forward, if people cannot bear to loss and become frustrated in forex just because of one loss then they shouldn't trade anymore, of if you feel stressed it is better take some time to rest and back or not. What i feel when i loss my capital is bad, so i stop for a while and then back again.

You need to keep looking at the bigger picture and understand its all part of the learning experience and make efforts to use that experience to better yourself as a trader. If forex had only wins to offer to traders then many more people would be showing success without much effort.

I definitely agree with this guy. People often put too much emphasis on what's at hand than looking at the big picture. I, myself can attest to this, i get too caught up in the moment that i fail to remember the ultimate goal or my main plan.

Right now I'm not at loss but right now six of my accounts are not making profit right now and actually has loss its value by almost 50% right now. I do hope that my account can and well recover before the end of the month. This month I only earn 57 dollars profit in forex trading. This is below the 100 dollars a month average that I earn. But last month my total earnings is 181 dollars so I guess on average I'm still above 100 dollars a month profit.