• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose best broker ?

I think we all have different viewpoint for each of the agent. but most of the viewpoint is one-sided so we have to consider that those who want to have some deccent methods of understanding on their own should try on their own range. that is how i am going to see that. that is how I see it.

every traders have own parameter and then, its reasonable if every traders have different criteria and preference about the best brokers. but the common parameter about best broker usually is related with being regulated, good response of customer service, fast execution in trading, friendly trading platform, and or course they are paying.

There are many factors we needs to consider while choosing a Forex broker
1. We should only go with regulated brokers - safety of funds is very important
2. We should consider the spreads which should be low
3. Time of order execution and slippages
4. Time of withdrawal

I don't think there is any broker "best". each of them have their weakness and the benefit. so it all depends on how do you manage to make money off with the best broker. I don't depend o the broker for the earning beccause it becomes harder ot manage as time goes on.

I don't go with their choices of the 100 % free community reward and we have to see how that performs for each personal. just because agent gives you some of the choices for 100 % free doesn't mean that he is going to be excellent for you.

That is very good correct in this market I think that is the best and right step which we need to followed through this means is when we can have good result with our trade.

many people have important views. for me as a scalper using scalping robot, I need to look at diferent aspects like forex brokers scalping policy, will they pay my profit, will they accept orders less than 3 minutes. I have many issues with dealing desk brokers that say we accept scalping - but when my ea trades there is always issue.

I am focused only on STP and ECN brokers now to avoid dealing desk games

Step one - find regulated one.
Step two - check the trading conditions.
Step three - Read users reviews on forums and social networks.

Step one - find regulated one.
Step two - check the trading conditions.
Step three - Read users reviews on forums and social networks.

Well,it is not that easy now to find or know if a broker is regulated because we don't go for that anylonger we all goes for brokers that gives us bonus and also allows us to trade with those bonus with no condition,personally the broker i am making use of i didn't even check the terms and conditions.

Well,it is not that easy now to find or know if a broker is regulated because we don't go for that anylonger we all goes for brokers that gives us bonus and also allows us to trade with those bonus with no condition,personally the broker i am making use of i didn't even check the terms and conditions.

Actually it's easy to find out if the broker is regulated or not, you just need to check the list: Forex Brokers - List of Online Forex Brokers in Comparison

For serious traders who willing to invest few thousands of $$ then this is really a serious matter since money involved. :)

Actually it's easy to find out if the broker is regulated or not, you just need to check the list: Forex Brokers - List of Online Forex Brokers in Comparison

For serious traders who willing to invest few thousands of $$ then this is really a serious matter since money involved. :)

Oh thanks i never knew that regulated brokers can be found that easily but what shows that they are regulated?
Well,the brokers i am making use of are among and also my favourite broker which is mayzus is included.

Well, everyone have different selection criteria, mine doesn't include bonuses and rewards. I want broker on which I can trust, and if it isn't regulated or is regulated at Belize for example I will not deposit even a cent in it. :)

That is a good point. some of the brokers are not trustworthy and they quite have the shady nature in case of the options market and the binary market. so i guess that trust is another factor to consdier while choosing a brooker but that also depends on how we are going to manage account.

thanks for the link and I agree with you that for traders who willing to invest till thousands, choosing trustworthy broker is really serious thing and according to me, brokers popularity is not enough to measuring the brokers reliability. the broker also should being regulated and have many satisfaction testimonial from their traders member.

Oh thanks i never knew that regulated brokers can be found that easily but what shows that they are regulated?
Well,the brokers i am making use of are among and also my favourite broker which is mayzus is included.

If the broker is registered with a Regulatory Body then it's regulated.

To find out a broker is being regulated, and with which regulatory body you just need to check in the list above, for further information click on broker's name to visit its listing.

For all available Regulatory Bodies you can check at: How to choose a Forex broker - Forex Brokers Portal

Strict, trustworthy regulation you can include NFA/CFTC (for US), FSA UK, ASIC

NFA Regulated Forex brokers | NFA registered Forex brokers
FSA UK Regulated Forex Brokers

A few country do offer regulation for Forex business but they allow broker "do whatever they want" mean that even if you got scammed the rule will not protect you.

Last edited:
Yes, it is part indeed. Because, for the small or any trader they can't easily trade in Forex without this medium to trade. Meanwhile, about the regulated brokers there are some that are just depends on the country that brokers reside because, sometimes they don't need regulatory body or just borrow it to start in that business.

That is very excellent appropriate in this market I think that is the best and right phase which we need to followed through this implies is when we can have excellent outcome with our business.

Yes I also think the same here a simple internet search is ok for me and that is what am going to do and what I normally think is good for every other trader we need some search to just be on the safe side of forex trading

In case of the india, there is a rule that only banks and some of the known leading financial groups are allowed to trade. so there is a regulation here and we are not allowed to trade or exchange the money. surely that would be easy to consider money transfer that easily. I wonder if there is any regulation for the EU (not UK) for the regulation of the forex and money movement.

Well,i think the regulated broker are good and now i don't see much scamming in forex trading because now finding a regulated broker is not that haard and also regulated broker are obviously known because they do offer high bonus which is absurd and a wise person will know they are not regulated.