• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose best broker ?

Regulation has to be checked as well because many brokers are poping up with the regulation certi. and that way we can't say if the regulation board is not turned scam. so we have to be careful on that front too. that is what i think for some time. if that means regulation should be monitored.

Regulation has to be checked as well because many brokers are poping up with the regulation certi. and that way we can't say if the regulation board is not turned scam. so we have to be careful on that front too. that is what i think for some time. if that means regulation should be monitored.

To be honest with you i never checked the broker i am making use of just recently i found out that it is regulated so therefore a good broker is always popular and well known,though most at times some comes with fake regulated id so therefore we don't make further research.

Well,it is not that simple now to discover or know if a agent is controlled because we don't go for that any longer we all goes for agents that gives us reward and also allows us to business with those reward with no condition

To be honest with you i never checked the broker i am making use of just recently i found out that it is regulated so therefore a good broker is always popular and well known,though most at times some comes with fake regulated id so therefore we don't make further research.

This should be taken first seriously. Because, are you going to invest in unreliable broker then, you've made profits and unable to withdraw or other things like poor support. I think it's better to do research before investing or trying those brokers. We don't want this as a major mistake in our trading.

being regulated need high amount of capital and can be sure that such regulated brokers will not easy to runaway from their responsibility. regulated broker usually also take the client satisfaction in the first place because they know that every client, potentially will carry another trader client to join with them.

weird because if you don't look for regulated broker. forex is more risky for you and you are likely to lose money. you know that thosse who are not regulated or not having any form of reliable reviews are more likely to thug you for the money. as the platform is under the control of the broker, never trust brokers blindly.

I have found many people’s asking or confuses about chose broker because they want regulated, reliable and trusted broker with good bonus account. I am using avafx broker, AVAFX broker offers the best manual and automated trading system. It is a regulated, reliable and trusted broker. It also offers mobile trading system that most of the traders demand these days.

Yes I would also look at popularity of the broker. I just trust two brokers for now. And I don't have time for more brokers to join and so even if they are good also I am not planning to join them anyway. But I'm still trying to get familiar with other brokers so that I will be well informed and updated

weird because if you don't look for regulated broker. forex is more risky for you and you are likely to lose money. you know that thosse who are not regulated or not having any form of reliable reviews are more likely to thug you for the money. as the platform is under the control of the broker, never trust brokers blindly.

You jave your point but i am posting according to my observance what i observe most traders are doing they don't go for the regulated broker,and i guess that occurs mostly within newbies who knows no much just to make the money,so therefore it happens no matter how wierd it is,

many broker site launched nowadays and some of them offering very good bonus to traders in different form. but mostly of them not regulated brokers and even though they are paying, actually I am doubt that they will able to paying traders in high amount of money. traders who want to spend high amount to trading should really careful in order to choosing brokers.

I agree the forum bonus and the free money giveaway concept is being used there for quite some time now. I am sure there are many other forums that are into this as well and they are doing just fine with the members. i guess this brings more money and also makes it easy for the others to make money on time there.

Yeah for me the best forex for now are those that gives free bonus for posting. I would see many on business news. But they are not giving away free bonus for post and so I'm not much familiar with them

Free bonus there's no such. It's different from the forum incentives or the Forex forums bonuses for making posts or activities. That is totally not free because, we need to exert effort and time to have good and quality posting. Yet, those brokers does not always have good Forex forums bonus.

You should read reviews about brokers on Google first to see if they have scammed people. You will find all reviews on Google useful and if it's in a forum it will show up on Google too. If way too many people say that they don't like a certain broker, there could be reasons for that. Popular voice is always something to consider. I think I like reading reviews cause it says everything. A broker can promote themselves and sugar coat everything but when it comes to the real deal they will not help you. I would go for low spread, trustworthy, advance trading platform, and offer bonuses.

Well, I have come to realize that most forex traders now and in addition the newbies now are in search of brokers that offers the bonus on deposits or the brokers that makes use of forum posting as form of enticing traders although there are good ones but there are crucial need that we should review them first.

A little bit online reasearch is enough we can make search and make sure that we also see some testimony from the old trader before we can start trading here in this market

To choose the best broker it is better to first check ou the review of the broker of choice from the Internet by googling it. If you're ok with it, you can go ahead to check their spread.

- - - Updated - - -

To choose the best broker it is better to first check ou the review of the broker of choice from the Internet by googling it. If you're ok with it, you can go ahead to check their spread and then open a demo account first before opening real account with them.

A forex broker should be chosen based on the needs and aspirations of a trader. I, as a trader, always look out for the time taken by a broker to process withdrawal requests. As early it is so much better it would be. There are so many traders who look for low spreads or facilities like VPS etc., In some cases, a trader may specifically look for a broker who accepts hedging and scalping. Thus, based on our trading style and personal requirements, a broker can be chosen. Just because a broker is good for a trader, they would not suit another trader automatically.

A lot of parameters are always considered here before the trader finally makes his choice. While some traders would want the broker with the best customer service, some others would just be fine if he can get his money almost immediately after hitting the withdraw button. However, it is fair enough for the trader to know and understand what other traders think and know about a particular broker he finally develops interest in as it helps him take good decisions.

A lot of parameters are always considered here before the trader finally makes his choice. While some traders would want the broker with the best customer service, some others would just be fine if he can get his money almost immediately after hitting the withdraw button. However, it is fair enough for the trader to know and understand what other traders think and know about a particular broker he finally develops interest in as it helps him take good decisions.

Sure that's right, a lot of parameters are been considered while choosing a forex broker but then, those parameters you hardly see them within a particular broker in the sense that a broker that has the fast payment might have higher spreads. So there what I consider on my own facet is a well regulated and fast paying broker with the one that has at most 20 spreads for the major pairs.