• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose best broker ?

I say the bonuses are very sweet. I think option to copy traders is also unique and a must for me. I like zulu or Etoro for this. I also like those that offer bonuses or posting bonuses, cause its even more fun that way. Obviously you want to be able to cash out quickly and have many supporting processors. Also, you want a good and fast working platform cause I can see some have slow techs. Also, need superior service and not some knock off.

Yeah for me the best forex for now are those that gives free bonus for posting. I would see many on business news. But they are not giving away free bonus for post and so I'm not much familiar with them

It is always better to select a broker based on our trading style and certainly not based on the freebies given. It will invariably land us in trouble. A trader should always look for ideal trading conditions that satisfy his needs and aspirations. Unless and otherwise such a broker is chosen, irrespective of the bonus that is offered, we will have a tough time in trading with them.

Well, that's correct that Forex broker should have been prioritized on how we will handle our trading and able to have the right services such as customer support and their trading platform. Also, if we are convenient with their offers as in spreads, leverage and deposit or withdrawal options.

It is always better to select a broker based on our trading style and certainly not based on the freebies given. It will invariably land us in trouble. A trader should always look for ideal trading conditions that satisfy his needs and aspirations. Unless and otherwise such a broker is chosen, irrespective of the bonus that is offered, we will have a tough time in trading with them.

Of course, some of the times, those freebies seldom last and we only get trapped along the line. Besides, it is something that was offered in the heat of the moment and the broker reserves the right to discontinue it at will

There is no thing like best broker. If a trader want to choose a broker, he or she should look for a good regulated broker that will be satisfying his or her trading needs. If you recommend a broker to a trader, the trader may not like the features the broker will have.

Traders have different parameter in choosing the brokers. Some search regulated forex brokers, some search brokers based on bonus, services, minimum deposit, trading platform, etc. however, since brokers who have right to pay our profit, we need to join a brokers which has been reputable and trustworthy.

For me now personally I think that if you are a good trader then first of all list what you want from the broker aside from the spread which is general stuff everyone need to consider focuss on those things and be sure that your search is in good correct manner

to chose a forex broker is not a big deal what you need to succeed is the inter net and why you really want this broker sometime we chose them from spread and similar things but for me I do extend my learning more than than. the liquidity and the real value of what the broker offer

Good brokers are available easily you can choose them . First trade on their demo you will know their trading details . If a broker is regulated and well known it is best for you .Invest with them confidently your money will be in safe hands.More is over your trading skills how you follow market.

For selecting any broker the best option that I refer is that you should ask directly from your fellow traders that are already trading with any broker that they find best for themselves.

Good brokers are available easily you can choose them . First trade on their demo you will know their trading details . If a broker is regulated and well known it is best for you .Invest with them confidently your money will be in safe hands.More is over your trading skills how you follow market.
That is it, practical experience is always the best. Since all brokers offer free Demo trading account for all category of traders. It doesn't cost much for you to try the Demo and see mainly how fast the time of execution is. You can also test certain services like customer service, make little deposit and trade with it, then try to withdraw and see the speed of processing.

its depend to great knowledge who have great knowledge to trading and who have some great expert of trading then he will be the best broker

My first choice are forex broker sites that has paying forums that I can use to trade in forex. The second step is to find a regulated forex broker site. Right now I'm in the second stage. I'm looking for a stable and regulated forex broker site.

You can find lot of information On Google how to choose a Forex broker but you should always choose a reliable,regulated and trusted broker.

Personally, I don't see any one best broker. Brokers offer things that are common among them and the one I might see as the best among them by virtue of the services they offer, might not be good enough for another trader. That said, I think it's a matter of choice. There are traders who throw their preferences to what other traders might not go for.

I some do see best broker. But what is best broker for us? For me as long I see that forex broker site in bloomberg I feel safe to invest more than 10,000 dollars. I only have high hopes to invest big in a forex broker site that I can find in bloomberg because some how I know its regulated.

Good thing there freshforex has ECN. Of course, beginners dont' need to open it, but those who have experience and knowledge of trade will be able to trade with a high quality on this account. Firstly, ultra-fast order execution. Second, transaction is instantly derived to the interbank market. Finally, spreads start with 0 points, and there are no requotes

In selecting a good broker then we need to have a lot of votes. One is the customer support services. The best broker has a customer support service that is easy to contacted. We can try to contact the customer support from a broker to assess brokers

the broker i trade is hotforex, good neverthe less worth checking out, spreads are tight with noticeable in some jpy and aud pairs, good for scalping.