• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose best broker ?

In Fx trading, Choosing a right broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail Fx market and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be a great choice which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

I followed the manual way; I practiced more than 6 brokers then selected the best one according to my own trading experience; I didn’t count others opinion or anything like that!

Yes sure, check broker reviews and also look whether the broker has regulation or not, a broker that unregulated will worried if only want to scammed trader, look also reputation among trader, if they having good experience using service for brokerage, it will minimize the risk to choose the wrong broker
As I see, till now FPA is the most reliable broker review site! It’s really unfortunately, only a single site is reliable (review site)!

Knowledge without practical application has little value. Knowledge becomes powerful when we apply it effectively. It's the practice that helps us using our knowledge effectively.

Forex education is compulsory for a trader for self-development. And learning has become easier due to the availability of internet.

Proper candlestick knowledge is needed for technical analysis and indicators are of high assistance. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend.