• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Break Bad Trading Habits

Bad habbits does not develop in one day and it won't in one day either. Just try to stay disciplined and you will see improvement in your trading.

See improving your trades nd learning from your mistakes is your job, if you do it well, you will definately get paid off.

There are many bad trading habits we have that are very obstructive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. one of the most is to use high leverage with non –sense planning an zero risk management. so, before trading with high leverage first of all we the traders have to know how to manage risk.

We have to make our inner mentality very much positive so that we can avoid the bad habits while trading ,actually we have to be consistent in the performance so that the habits can be developed in a perfect way .

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, we have to know how to manage risk before trading with high leverage . it will help us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

its mind over matter, and usually dont work so what i do when trading my hotforex account is simply keep a reminder list of bad things that happens when i commit the same bad habbit. OL

When we keep on practicing a lot ,we can get rid of bad habits for sure but yes for that we should have some clear ideas what is good and what is bad.

Before, I didn’t have any specific trading target, then most of the times I lost my profit because of using risky entry points of market! But right now I have a particular daily trading target and I use only safe entry points, so when I get my target then I take a break! I utilize my free time to learn Forex, thus I my trading target helps me to improve my trading skill!

It’s not easy task, but not impossible at all. Yes, when I was a new trader then was also a greedy trader as like others newbie’s! But right now I am not! My live trading plan always helps me to avoid my live trading mistakes! On the other hand; I do analysis regularly based on my live trading mistakes.

Bringing an end to a bad trading propensity implies that one have to chip away at himself by setting out a decent trading arrangement for himself in order to make great benefit in his forex trades. There are times to put trades, time to purchase, time to offer and time to know when to peruse the market and predicts its result. When we are trading, by purchasing a currency, we are having some conviction the currency will ascend later on. When it rises, we pitch it to make benefit.

For this reason, I trade according to my checklist! In addition, when I get only full conformation according to my checklist, only then I go for new trade position otherwise not! Yes, sometimes I miss few opportunities, now but I am a profitable trader in average!

Greedy Forex traders may face this kind of situation in their trading since they expect unrealistic profit! But professional Forex trader are not facing here any big losses because they use money management rules so honestly! Now I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my per trade position!

This is case, you have to work on your live trading mistakes! It’s a very challenging job but not impossible! In addition, I have overcome my problems by using a note book and I never took instant decision in my live account, till now following the same strategy!

I think that most traders' mistakes and failures come from lack of forex trading experience. An experienced trader is the one who managed to get rid of his/her trading shortcomings, coped with the fear and impulsivity. And also learned to "read" the market and think clearly.

In trading we need discipline, and also having good mindset to break our bad habit on trading, because forex trading is not easy way to get rich at short time, and we must realized it if we can't making quick profit from trading if we always reckless
Mindset is very important issue. This is why, I do meditation regularly! On the other hand, I don’t take instant decision in my trading; I spend such a long session to analyze the market!

Traders can have many pessimistic sides within them. Such as: there are many traders who did extremely good work but due to excessive greed and impatience they needed to take position form the market entirely. Yes, all in one every trader needs to control the negative aspects of their attitude and trading strategies that can make him uncertain. A proper and realistic planning can actually help to break bad habits.

Thinking about the problems that may arise from your bad habits is a good way to get you to break them. It's more like a motivation thing!

Mate; only thinking is not enough; traders need to take action on the bad habit; otherwise the result will be costly for sure.

It's not as easy as you put lad, it requires great will to break bad habits. And if the motivation is not there, then it will be difficult to stop.

Of course it takes time! This is why, traders need to make sure a long term plan on their own trading bad habits! But as you know; habits are very common in this trading sector!

It is so very true what Antal just noted. Indeed, old habits is really very hard to break. But certainly, I find that where is a will there would be an action. If one trader would really like to improve his trading through breaking old habits, he will definitely manage to do that