• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Break Bad Trading Habits

bad habits, how to break bad habits will depends on traders itself, i think you are to be discipline in trading maybe can press bad habits not to appear, discipline is a positive habit that will fight bad habits, but doing this positive habits must be continuously done

You can break bad habits by controlling yourself. The more you are able to control yourself the more you will be able to profit. I guess not behaving like a gambler will help a lot. When you are calm and cool and enter a trade that has a high chance of giving you profit then you should trade. I think if you open way too many trades in bad conditions, they will lead to losses. It will depends on how good you control yourself while you trade and how realistic you are about your goals.

You can break bad habits by controlling yourself. The more you are able to control yourself the more you will be able to profit. I guess not behaving like a gambler will help a lot. When you are calm and cool and enter a trade that has a high chance of giving you profit then you should trade. I think if you open way too many trades in bad conditions, they will lead to losses. It will depends on how good you control yourself while you trade and how realistic you are about your goals.

Well it is true what you said. But it is very very difficult to control the bad habits. It cannot be done in a day. But it can be done by daily practice. Learning about risk management will be good for trading.

Well, discipline can play some very good roles here. Sometimes, we read books, tutorials and get counsels of the way to control our bad habits during trading but at the end of the day, we still allow it control us. It is only at that point when we stand firm within ourselves to get rid of it that we can.

Getting away with bad habit is not an easy task. I takes weeks if not months to clean up our mind and shift to a new routine. One big advantage of forex market is the abundant facility offered by a trading platform. A trader with very less patience but good in analysis can simply place a stop loss and take profit order and move away from the computer. Same is the case with greedy traders. These evasive strategies and the success that follows will make an individual a better trader in the long run. Beyond all this, it is the mental strength and determination that matters at the end.

For me it is very difficult to control my bad habbit of getting impatient..we cannot control it in a day but through continuously trying we can..

To break bad trading habit I think that the trader need nothing than for him to try and be sure that he keep constant practice and good dedication to his self.
This is very good indeed and by just doing this the trader is saving himself from loss and improve his trading skills

[MENTION=28744]Markllee30[/MENTION], yo are not the only one in this as there are still some other members who pass through such as well. A lot of them even wished it never existed in their life because it leads to the so many bad things we see in Forex. It will only take time for you to get over it and for now, you just need to keep suppressing it yourself.

For me it is very difficult to control my bad habbit of getting impatient..we cannot control it in a day but through continuously trying we can..

You can try to do deep breathing exercise and mental meditation as it will help you to become more patient and also avoid drinking coffee cause it will cause you to be very irritable and impatient. Also, tell yourself that being hasty will lead to losing money so patience is the virtue and you will lose less that way. Always trade with a clear and patient mind.

Many traders have their bad trading habit which they display when they are trading. Many people will be finding it difficult to remove. For example, I find myself to be greedy when trading and that is why I use big lot size to maximize profit.

No one is perfect when it comes to trading. Even the proffessional traders has their own flaws which makes them lose at times. To me I have a trading bad habit of being lazy at times to analyze deeply more especially when it seems as if the market is moving smooth.

There are so many ways which bad habbit can be control in forex trading atleast you must really work hard and make sure that you get what you want from forex;
trading have so many habbit attached to it the bad habbit is not good at all its a must to try and avoid trading with it

Well, to reaking your bad habit what do you need is motivation or willingness, without this you can't break it because this is like a door to you a first step and also has main role to break your bad trading habits, next you should set your goal what will you be when you break your bad habit? make it sure and then try to change it, with motivation/willingness you will get more power.

In order to break bad trading habits, traders need to base success or failure on each trade by how they stick to their trading plans and not simply on whether they make or lose money. If you make a bad trade (that is, an undisciplined trade, one not part of your trading plan), but make money on it, you still have to view that as a failure; you cannot congratulate yourself. By congratulating yourself, you are offering a small reward for something done incorrectly.

I suppose that there is no alternative way to break bad trading habit without practicing a long time. Consequently, I have been trading for three years in ‘ProfiForex’. By passing a lengthy time now I am totally able to split bad trading that I had done many times. By the way, I am getting exclusive amenities from this platform. This platform is 24/5 responsive online support. So it is possible to solve my problem within a day.

I see that only WILL, is the only thing you need first and the next thing you should do is to take an ACTION. This is important because if only WILL and don't take any action you cannot make profit, also you cannot take an action if you don't have WILL first.

We need to learn properly if we want to break our bad habits in forex trading. If we don't learn properly then we will just going to end up doing the same thing over and over again since we don't have another alternative except doing our bad habits.

First it need your willingness and also your time, breaking bad habit will taking long time and you will face bad time in your life later. Since you will trade extensively over and over again, learning how to control your own emotion in the end or other bad habits you did.

Basically. Forex is a mental game. So, we have control which bad habits effect trading profession. Bt, it’s not easy deal. Because, we are human being not robot. So, emotion and greed are natural habit for us. But, only expect Forex traders can control their personal harmful habits because of the long time trading experience and their knowledge. Personally, I am not aggressive Forex trader. Because, I have master trading plan that I follow very sincerely. Besides, I can trade in any Forex currency without any extra commission by low trading spread for using TradingBanks trading broker. so, I do not need to take high risks. Because, I am able to make high profit by small movement of market.

I also think that the best way to break with bad habits is by learning from experts. A good trader should never stop learning about Forex market in order to make their trading even more successful day by day.