• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Break Bad Trading Habits

I think the unseriousness we put into demo tradings makes us generate bad habits that would be uncontrolleable when we finally dable into real time trading.i think it would be great if we eventually find means to stop such habits that might end up affecting our trading.

I think the unseriousness we put into demo tradings makes us generate bad habits that would be uncontrolleable when we finally dable into real time trading.i think it would be great if we eventually find means to stop such habits that might end up affecting our trading.

This can be a factor. I remember feeling frustrated because I was not able to do the things I have done in my demo forex trading, in my real forex trading. All those carelessness while trading using virtual money, you cannot do in real trading because you do not want to lose money.

A trading plan is very important to the success of a trader. Trading randomly and aimlessly is almost a guaranteed way to lose money. Unfortunately for a lot of traders, they just blindly leap in to the activity without first understanding the market. As a result, they usually end up losing tons of money.

Decipline your self and make right trading decission is the best emotion control also has a very big roles to play in this business that is why I always prefer making analysis and stick to my strategy before take any trading decission.

The more experience we have the more chance that we can get rid of the bad habits we have though, we should have notice it to the point that we must need to determine those no matter what. Though, it will take some time and also we might not able to notice those.

You are right [MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION] because actually doing something gains more experience and imparts skills than when you are reading. It is through the practical implementation of forex that we can determine these bad habits and work on avoiding them even if takes us time to get there.

i think it all boils down to discipline. sometimes a trader knows what is the right thing to do but because of lack of discipline still don't follow the right way to trade by risking too much and following his emotions.

You are right! It all boils down to discipline.

i think it all boils down to discipline. sometimes a trader knows what is the right thing to do but because of lack of discipline still don't follow the right way to trade by risking too much and following his emotions.

Yes, you are correct. If we have discipline we can manage different factors that influence our trading, emotions, poor risk management and also lacking of trading experience. We just think that we can control of it if we apply discipline in every trades we have.

Rather than not having or not following the disciplinary acts the problem is that the trader is leaving his emotions a open chance to take over your trades.And a trader has to always be understanding of the fact that he should never let such emotions like greed and fear to take over while he is trading otherwise he is going to lose.

Emotions have proved not to be good for anyone and that is the true fact as well.And after emotions there is also the lack of proper risk management because we can see that most of the traders are unaware of the fact of risk management and they continue on with their trades freely leading them to losses.

First of all what is bad habit? If its a bad habit then its easy for us to stop that bad habits. Problem is that most of us those not see our own bad habits and sometimes we don't accept our bad habits and that's the main reason why we can't correct it.

Then one would have to do an analysis of their trading so that they can be able to determine what would constitute as their specific bad habits so that they can tackle them accordingly. In the quest for profits a trader has to try and determine the root of their problem which may be beyond just a strategy which is hampering their opportunity to succeed.

first see what is our bad habit in trading, and then make a commitment that we don't want to do that thing again, but you know bad habit is something that is not easy thing to do, we need to be more than we now to make ourself as new trader who remove our own bad habit, but that still a possible thing to do

For me you have bad habit and you want to break it then stop trading for a while. Not even in demo account. Then after a week or two try to start all over again. Its hard to break a habit if you going to continue that habit. That's why its very important that if you want to stop you need to stop trading.

You ant going to break the bad trading habit by just waking up and start replacing the bad habit with the good once this is never and exclussion the most important thing is that you first work gradually on how to develop the new strategy with a good one and when such mission is been accomplise you get succees.

A dealing system is very important to the achievements of a investor. Dealing arbitrarily and haphazardly is almost a assured way to reduce cash. Unfortunately for a lot of investors, they just thoughtlessly jump in to the action without first knowing the market. Consequently, they usually end up dropping a small fortune.

There's no easy even with handling our bad habits although, we can't say that they are bad habits or it's like mannerism which we either got from our daily lives or what we usually doing in our activities. Although, these habits can affect our trading which we should learn how to manage and how to either get rid of it or to not use it when we are trading.