• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Break Bad Trading Habits

Discipline is very essential to survive and profit in the Forex business. There is no end to our learning and improving in Forex. Rectifying our mistakes and making ourselves a better trader is a continuous process. Learning and experience can help to eliminate bad habits and learn good habits in Forex. Planning and developing strategies and abiding by them can give us good returns in Forex.

first see what is our bad habit in trading, and then make a commitment that we don't want to do that thing again, but you know bad habit is something that is not easy thing to do, we need to be more than we now to make ourself as new trader who remove our own bad habit, but that still a possible thing to do

I think first is important to trader have trading strategy and plan. then discipline with it and never tried to break. if we able to always stick with the strategy and plan, our bad habit will be disappear and then changed with good habit that always discipline and make decision according to the plan and strategy.

Well its like that for me I think that bad trading habbit can be control here in the forex market because in as much as I know I can just try myself and make sure that things like emotion and greed is been control then am on the safe.

This will also come with experience because as you start off it will not be easy indeed but the more you practice is the better you will be at handling yourself and realising what habits lead you to losses. Its only when you know where you are going wrong that you can try and develop alternative ways of doing things to improve your situation.

Well come to think of this I guess that in forex trading we must make sure that we try our possible best and make sure that we break our bad trading habblt which is the exactly thing which am doing here for sure.

its maybe difficult thing to break the bad habit as far as trader not know the real problem and not evaluate their self to become more good in next trading. but I am sure every trader always understand that the mistake will be always come up and they will start to make evaluation. there is no person that want to fall into the same trap twice I guess.

There's no simple even with managing our bad routines although, we can't say that they are bad routines or it's like mannerism which we either got from our lifestyles or what we usually doing in our actions. Although, these routines can impact our dealing which we should understand how to handle and how to either get rid of it or to not use it when we are dealing.

yes, bad habit is like routines and sometimes we not realize with it. because we already consider it as common thing and it will really hard to break. to come up with new habit, we need to push our self and tried to enjoy it till the new form of habit stick in our mind.

I think first is essential to investor have dealing technique and strategy. then self-discipline with it and never tried to crack. if we able to always keep with the technique and strategy, our bad addiction will be vanish and then modified with excellent addiction that always self-discipline and create choice according to the strategy and technique.

its maybe difficult thing to break the bad habit as far as trader not know the real problem and not evaluate their self to become more good in next trading. but I am sure every trader always understand that the mistake will be always come up and they will start to make evaluation. there is no person that want to fall into the same trap twice I guess.
but that is not an impossible thing to do, if you are really want to make your habit in trading change become good habit, then you can i think you can start from demo account by make more trading then change from the old habit to new habit is easy thing to do, even it will take some time from you

yes, bad addiction is like workouts and sometimes we not recognize with it. because we already consider it as typical factor and it will really difficult to crack. to come up with new addiction, we need to force our self and tried have fun with it until the new way of addiction keep in our thoughts.

but that is not an impossible thing to do, if you are really want to make your habit in trading change become good habit, then you can i think you can start from demo account by make more trading then change from the old habit to new habit is easy thing to do, even it will take some time from you

Mistakes helps is to know our weakness and thereby motivates us to learn and improve our trading skills in Forex.Repeating a mistake without learning from it is a mark of foolishness and foolishness have no place to survive in .Forex trading. We should always analyse our mistakes to know our weakness and make corrective steps.

Thanks for shared break bad trading habits thread that’s helpful for us. in forex, we just start with demo account then practices then real account then start earning but during this period we forget these bad trading habits so it’s required to control or leave this habits.

Mistakes helps is to know our weakness and thereby motivates us to learn and improve our trading skills in Forex.Repeating a mistake without learning from it is a mark of foolishness and foolishness have no place to survive in .Forex trading. We should always analyse our mistakes to know our weakness and make corrective steps.
But it also means our loss too, since Mistakes will bring 2 side of effect, then we must be careful when we trade, Trying to prevent ourself from make a mistake is a helpful thing to do. Repeating mistakes actually something that we must avoid, if we cannot do something like that then it is useless.

It's what my friend told me every time "make a trading plan and stick to it no matter what, re-asses your trades at the end of the day and adjust your plans to make them better for the next day. Rinse, repeat." I think that's what every trader should do because it forces you to get better, it forces you to learn. :)

It's what my friend told me every time "make a trading plan and stick to it no matter what, re-asses your trades at the end of the day and adjust your plans to make them better for the next day. Rinse, repeat." I think that's what every trader should do because it forces you to get better, it forces you to learn. :)
That's true. We must stick to our trading plan regardless if we end up losing money or making profit. In case we end up losing money then we need to go back to demo account and develop more stable trading strategy and plan to make sure that next time we trade again we have higher chance of making a successful trade.

That's true. We must stick to our trading plan regardless if we end up losing money or making profit. In case we end up losing money then we need to go back to demo account and develop more stable trading strategy and plan to make sure that next time we trade again we have higher chance of making a successful trade.

I'm glad we see things in the same light. I think newbies should learn these things early on and hopefully they wont lose a lot of money when they transition in to a live account.

It is hard to for the trader to break bad habit until trader him/herself realize that is really bad habit. Since traders that habit help them earn money or prevent them from losing, this is reason why it is difficult.

we should push our self to learning our self first,,if we can understanding it, it will easy you to correct our mistakes an our errors while trade...