• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much risk do you take on your trade

That all depends on the Market Situation as it is unpredictable and we need to take risks but we should learn how to manage it.
A trading system is a good helper here. If something goes wrong, you have your stop losses to close losing orders.
At least, my strategy helps me to avoid big losses during unpredictable price movements.

A trading system is a good helper here. If something goes wrong, you have your stop losses to close losing orders.
At least, my strategy helps me to avoid big losses during unpredictable price movements.
Surely it is.
Don't know why people who have created some rules for themselves don't stick to them.

Few Forex tools are very important while we are working in this business, like TP and SL. Few traders think different about it, but for me they are trade and money saver.

I always try to manage my risk to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly ,basically for avoiding risk I always like to trade with a small leverage but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly.

Few traders can handle trade without stop loss but I will suggest having stop loss if you are not experienced with trading and not having knowledge of how to handle a risky market.

I will also suggest having stop loss for their trading work but one should have learn about it properly then only use it because using wrong Stop loss can also cause loss.

Every trader has his own strategy for working in Forex, many traders prefer to scalping but it always having its own risk with it. And a trader can not always manage risk 5% on everyday.
I am not willing to trade with risk as a newcomer. That’s why I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 , but when I can predict the market with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly.

Well, Forex trading is my profession, so I need a consistent output here! That’s way, I am very concern about money management as well as risk management issue! In addition, right now I use only 1% risk in my single trade position! Yes, before I used 2-3%; actually my trading equity is 65K; so I wanna use my trading lot size so sincerely!

Well, Forex trading is my profession, so I need a consistent output here! That’s way, I am very concern about money management as well as risk management issue! In addition, right now I use only 1% risk in my single trade position! Yes, before I used 2-3%; actually my trading equity is 65K; so I wanna use my trading lot size so sincerely!
65K sounds impressive. With what capital did you start and how much time did it take you to grow it so much?

Traders actually take the risk as per the experience and the level of confidence and for that they should learn the risk and the money management first so that they can reach the pips target

It depends on the market situation! When market offers me fresh entry points then I use high risk reward ratios in my trading! Similarly, when I am not confident enough even then I use only 1:1 risk reward ratio! Forex trading is my main earning source, so flexibility is my main weapon!

Right, take risk according to our investment and skills. Taking high risk might result in loss.
Always calculate the risk according to your trade lot and investment.

Traders who can with proper risk management can make profit as per the market situation and like that they can make profit as per the situation which can give us the profit potential.

Using a fixed risk reward ratio is always helpful! That’s why, now I am working with a fixed risk ratio and that is only 2%; yes I am comfortable with small risk reward ratio in my trading! Now I get 70% success ratio from my strategy, when I’ll get above 80% then I’ll be increase it around 3%.

We know forex is a hazardous business. That is the reason managing risk is basic. Cash Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I chance 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly preamble to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I think everyone should keep up their hazard administration rules. Without overseeing risk in trading long haul achievement is impractical. And about leverage I use 200:1 though my broker Trade24 gives 500:1 leverage. I also like the broker's instant trade execution.

Risk Management, is very much important to learn in the Forex Trading, if you wanna become successful trader. Forex is not doubt too much risky, but if we gain proper knowledge and experience and skills, we can make a good fortune through it.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

Risk Management and Money Management and lots more is needed to be learnt, if we really wanna achieve success in Forex Trading.

How much risk do you take on your trade? For me I only use leverage up to 500 and that is it. I do not use more than that. I know some who would go up to 1000. Its ok for them if they have experiences and capital and make more profit than losses. How much do you use to trade each time? I do not go over $100 each time as its way too risky for me.

Right now, I trading with only 1% risk ratio! Actually, my strategy provides me only 65% success ratio! So, I can’t trade with a high risk ratio like 3%, 4%............