• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much risk do you take on your trade

There are many things that you have to make sure first of all to lead a comfortable and secure trading life. From all one of them is the ability how to manage risk. But practically by and large traders don’t focus on this trading approach; they only try to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. But for completely trading life we the traders we have to focus on risk management policy besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

Usually traders take risk as per their investment and that is around 1-10% according to their strategy and work type. But what ever risk you take, make sure you can handle it other wise, you may loss your capital.

People don't write books without any idea, so there is a reason for the 'academic' risk that is less than 2%.
Sometimes I risk more, but when I'm fully confident in the deal and while scalping only. I don't advise you to do that :)

I always try trae with low risk. But when choosing broker we should chose those broker who give us surety of high leverage. I trade with with such a broker like Trade12 and have been trading for long 1 year. They provide high leverage facilty. Leverage is provided by Trade12 in order for the traders to elevate their market exposure, enabling them to open positions that exceed their initial investment.

The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400. They have quich execution and low spread facility which attract me more. They have no problem like reqoutes and slippage.

Always take risk as low as you can but if you are very sure about your analysis and think that you are having trade with profit then you can go to high risk but do not make it too high.

Generally I trade with low risk because of having small capital for trading. I always avoid trading with high lot because it is really harmful for a Forex trader. I never want to make this mistake. If i had big capital then i would trade with small lot too. Because trading with a big lot indicates the bad habit like greed. For being a professional trader the first condition is to give up greed. That's why i avoid trading with high lot.

Last edited:
We know that high leverage high risk. But when I trade I always used to take low risk. But while choosing broker we seek for high leverage providing broker. Trade12 is such a broker offering this facility. Leverage is provided by Trade12 in order for the traders to elevate their market exposure, enabling them to open positions that exceed their initial investment. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400. However, before trading with a leverage, a trader must first consider all the possible risks involved while trading with a high leverage ratio. They have low spread too in most of their pairs.

Right, most of the broker are offering so many things to get more traders with their company but to find right one for your trading you should research your own way according to your knowledge.

That all depends on the situations while we are in Forex Market. We need to learn proper risk management if we really wanna become successful in Forex Trading.

I used to trade with low risk all the time. Because when I will have greed I will be the failure I know it very well. I do not need too much profit I just need regular profit. But while choosing broker we generally seek for high leverage broker. I am a trader of Trade12 broker having high leverage facility with low spread in most of their pairs.

Leverage is provided by Trade12 in order for the traders to elevate their market exposure, enabling them to open positions that exceed their initial investment. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400.

I used to trade with low risk all the time. Because when I will have greed I will be the failure I know it very well. I do not need too much profit I just need regular profit. But while choosing broker we generally seek for high leverage broker. I am a trader of Trade12 broker having high leverage facility with low spread in most of their pairs.

Leverage is provided by Trade12 in order for the traders to elevate their market exposure, enabling them to open positions that exceed their initial investment. The maximum leverage that an investor can get by trading with Trade12 is up to 1:400.
Are you going to promote your trade12 in every post? :)
have you noticed my answer I wrote to you earlier? I said that leverage and broker are different things. Do you agree?

Many are only posting here for promoting their broker only in every post, why dont they use broker as signature with their profile so that it will easy for them also.

Seem you touch me :D:D:D
Yes I am also using broker that on my signature now already few month trading with these company although sometime withdraw money need around one or two day but still smoothly so far
Yup, and can I see some proofs? Not only words, but some printscreens of withdrawals? Don't think that I am impolite or seeking for conflicts, I just see your posts promoting that broker on different forums, but I have never seen some real proofs :)
No offense here, please :)

Taking risks is always a courage for Forex, but it always dont turns in to rewards. You have to understand that market is always not going to be in our favor.

I aim to risk about 3% if the stop loss is hit. But there is always the change that price could blow through that stop loss if there is some crazy political event like a debt default etc