• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much risk do you take on your trade

How much risk do you take on your trade? For me I only use leverage up to 500 and that is it. I do not use more than that. I know some who would go up to 1000. Its ok for them if they have experiences and capital and make more profit than losses. How much do you use to trade each time? I do not go over $100 each time as its way too risky for me.

I just use about 5% of my balance, it can make our balance more safe and have hundreds chance to make money online....

I'm also aware that there are pro who trade more than several hundred k and then lose most of it and then they crying the forum to try to make themselves feel better abut the loss and they hope to spread the words to others so they do not make the same mistakes as well. I guess they're way too greedy and they hope to retire in one day of trading. I think going modest is best so we can earn every day but not have to lose everything.

When its come to this business I dont take much risk becaus) from what I know higher the risk is higher the chance of us getting loss so its better to put our risk at the level rate

I know that there is no business without having risk. If you want to earn from business you must take risk. But usually I don't take so much risky to earn from Forex. Because it is very much risky market place and I am a new trader. So I think a new trader should not take high risk. I always follow low risk policy in Forex business.

As a scalper trader I trader with not lessser that 100 dollars but then I have not made use of more than 1:200 leverage no matter the potentials of having a stable market and therefore I can afford just 100 loss for now but then I dont make use of the stoploss or take profits.

Anyone going over 500 leverage is very talented or too foolish or have a lot of money to throw away. I do not like high risk cause I see no need to it and mc is easy to get. I rather go modest at it and build up my profit throughout the day. Its better that way. If you play with modest amount of capital you will be able to gain through the day but if you throw it all away on one trade you have nothing left so go easy at it.

We should have done only low risk in trading. And yet, we should have done also to test our trading with that risk to make sure that we will not fail and that risk at stake will be just enough to gain us profits and not prone to losses. This will means to have our survival also in Forex to have consider the risk.

I think some people do not think safety first you know. I mean if everyone think safely the brokers will be out of business right. There are many who takes so much risks without ever thinking about it and when they lose they jut smile and walk away. There are people with those kind of minds. I guess I'm lucky not to be them but there are plenty of them who do not take any precaution and that is why gambling halls are still open 24 hours a day and in many part of the world.

my way of trading was if my account can load 60 pips loss then i will open the trade but now i will trade with this way if i have 100$ in my account then i will trade with each pip equal 10 cents and if i have 1000$ in my account then i will trade for each pip equal 1$

I do not fix any particular risk percentage. I ascertain the risk to reward ratio and if the trade is convincingly feasible, I enter the same. I place a stop loss at the right point. As much higher the probability of reward, so much higher the risk I would take. This usually balances any future trading related losses. Personally, I am always of the opinion that no fixed rules and regulations will work in a forex market. A trader who shows flexibility can only sustain in the long run.

I always tried to make my capital accept 1000 pips losses. That is my risk tolerance and I wouldn’t break the rule or increase the lot per trading unless I am able to make my capital double first. Every traders have own calculation regarding with risk tolerance. And in my point of view, higher traders make the capital accept pips losses, will be better.

I don't take the same type of risk in all of my trade. If I analyze, I will know the type of risk that I will be able to take. When the market looks better, I will take higher risk and trade with a high lot so that my pips will be bigger, when the market is bad, I will take low risk.

I simply don't want to tolerate high leverage. I try to limit my leverage to 1:100 at all trades irrespective of the nearness that I feel I am to the market. That which I am always concerned at is to make some little profit over my capital and always targeting to risk at most 5% of my capital.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that then we should be able to always have a good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. We must always use SL and TP when trading so that it will benefit us

I think with small account and by scalp strategy up to 5% is enough and for day trader 2-3 % is good. you should calculate your risk money based on stop pips*pips value against your trading capital.

We the traders basically think, only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can brings success in this market place. But practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without proper risk management. So, before trading we have to know how to manage risk.

Every trader has his own strategy for working in Forex, many traders prefer to scalping but it always having its own risk with it. And a trader can not always manage risk 5% on everyday.

Risk management is no doubt important but for that you need to look for so many aspects while trading. Your money, your spreads and etc... So it is always better to have plan which maintain all in one.