• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much risk do you take on your trade

To become a professional trader at first to avoid trading with high risk as well as gambling. This is not a proper way of earning. We have achieve the ability of making profit on daily basis. So I used to trade with low risk because if I get loss with big lot than it will crash my capital of trading. Money management as well as risk management is also a considerable matter to all traders. If he trades with a big lot he will break the rules of these two types of management.

Seem you touch me :D:D:D
Yes I am also using broker that on my signature now already few month trading with these company although sometime withdraw money need around one or two day but still smoothly so far
Hello there! Maybe you've missed my previous message, so I'll duplicate it :)
Yup, and can I see some proofs? Not only words, but some printscreens of withdrawals? Don't think that I am impolite or seeking for conflicts, I just see your posts promoting that broker on different forums, but I have never seen some real proofs :)
No offense here, please :)
But I'm sooo much interested now. By the way, I can share mine too if you answer to me.

Usually I am using payco on this broker, now my account still on floating loss on gold and not yet withdraw from account trading, sadness
Although I am not post screenshot, but this is my honest word, might you right if indirectly promoting broker.:);)
Well, it's your right, of course, but if I was saying that some broker is honest I'd add some proof in the attachment. :)
Other way, people can't see if you are telling the truth... Maybe I'd believe you, but still, I have nothing except your words.
Of course, you are free to do what you want and it's not a requirement, I'm just asking

Taking risks is always a courage for Forex, but it always dont turns in to rewards. You have to understand that market is always not going to be in our favor.
Yeah, risk has proven to be a rewards, in the Forex Trading. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you can only be with taking risks.

I am not enforced somebody else to joined on certain broker, better also make research first before decided, because although any trader use same broker but will possible occur one trader has no problem but another might facing problem
Yup, but I wasn't talking about choosing a broker now :)

Yup, but I wasn't talking about choosing a broker now :)
Hah, it seems to me that only one theme will be left of forex forums soon... brokers and their ads...
I used to chat on Moneytalkworld but it turned into a place for brokers' advertising campaigns. :(

Lack of direction is the reason behind it. It would be more constructive if people participate and forum moderators get a little strict on where not to make promotional posts. Then we may see more constructive discussions.

There's lots of risk involved in Forex, and it is upto us to take that risk and turn it into rewards, but before that lots and lots of practice should be done in order to become a successful trader.

Risk while trading in the Forex field should be taken with proper care because until and unless we can't make a perfect equilibrium here it becomes impossible to handle that and make money

Right, every trade we are going to work in market is having its own risk with it so we can not avoid it 100% with any how strategy. But we can manage risk with proper plan and strategy.

Hah, it seems to me that only one theme will be left of forex forums soon... brokers and their ads...
I used to chat on Moneytalkworld but it turned into a place for brokers' advertising campaigns. :(
Surely, I agree... I wonder where the moderators of Digitalcashpalace are :)
So, let's get back to the theme... So, how much risk do you take?

i risk at times as much as 20%, but usually keep it at 5-10% of the capital. always stick to the plan, and deal with the loses smartly.. good luck

Forex Trading is very much risky and it depends on the Market that how much risk we should take and thus it is necessary for us to learn the Risk Management.

Money management is key tool while you are talking about trading, if you amazing strategy but you cant manage your money with it then you can not use it properly to get best rewards.

There are lots of things that we need to consider in Forex, and money management is one of them, along with Money management, we also need to learn about risk management and lots more.

The level of the risk depends upon the traders capability and the experience and for that we should implement the proper strategy and plan so that the risk reward ratios can be implemented.

That all depends on the Market Situation as it is unpredictable and we need to take risks but we should learn how to manage it.