• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how can i be verified in paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use Bank account, Credit Card, Virtual Credit Card, or Debit Card. But some countries only have few options like only can verify through bank or through Credit Card only and few Debit Cards(like in my country).

@sindarin
Yep, that is right, i think that is one of the best ways to verify paypal accounts, that is through Payoneer Master Card which is offered for free. And we can get it easily through their partners, like Adfly.

@anosocialnet
Or you can try to use Neteller virtual credit card. Based on my own experience that is very easy to use even for Paypal, i already linked my paypal account with Neteller Debit Card and everything works well also some people said that Neteller Debit Card works well when you verify your Paypal account.

And Neteller Debit Card can be used at any ATM Machine, right?. And if so, then that also mean that you can withdraw your Paypal fund through Neteller's Debit Card. i think that this way or means is an easy one to withdraw from this payment processor.

Yeah you can do that, but i think it is better if you withdraw it to the bank, even it takes longer time but it is cheaper rather than withdrawal through credit card or debit card.

I think the best is bank account and link it directly. There are times I don't feel like trusting these card providers as they might bug you with some hidden charges. Since PayPal is very much secured, I wouldn't mind associating it with my bank account.

that is very good for me to know netaler card I guess its the best but I don't know how true is this I heard that payoneer card can also be use to verify paypal thou I havnt know about this

You can verify paypal account with so many cards,even a VCC can verify a paypal account. I wonder why paypal allows this,paypal is a regulated payment processor,I expect paypal to ask for documents like utility bill and ID cards during verification,though the bank verification is cool but VCC is just wrong.

You can verify paypal account with so many cards,even a VCC can verify a paypal account. I wonder why paypal allows this,paypal is a regulated payment processor,I expect paypal to ask for documents like utility bill and ID cards during verification,though the bank verification is cool but VCC is just wrong.
VCC is wrong? ask them first before you post this thing, you can find them in twitter, before i asked them is it okay to use VCC and they said yes, but that VCC card must be made from your own CC, if from someone CC(the funds to create a VCC) then it will be invalid and never force or blame paypal if they suspend your account.

I am not saying they are not accepting VCC,all I was saying is that,documents like International passport and utility bill are better to recognise an identity of a person but VCC you can just do one with a wrong name and the on your account will be fake as well. Well,I am not really bothered about,we are just sharing opinions.

I am not saying they are not accepting VCC,all I was saying is that,documents like International passport and utility bill are better to recognise an identity of a person but VCC you can just do one with a wrong name and the on your account will be fake as well. Well,I am not really bothered about,we are just sharing opinions.
are you even sure that he is a paypal supported country person if he come from the session or country which support paypal then this would have not been long question its better for him to get his document and sent for verification

The issue about getting verified with PayPal is that there are few legal and acceptable way from/by PayPal and in between, many illegal ways a user can get verified, if not, there wouldn't be so many people from unaccepted countries who are conveniently using PayPal to transact.

Yes their are many people using Paypal today from none Paypal speacified geographical regions. Besides they can use Proxy to open account and use VCC to verify their account, then what else is left? But when Paypal catch any one, all fund is lost or will be theirs

It's long time I verified my ID in Paypal. I remember I uploaded to PP my ID card (2 faces) and my bill statement. It takes about a week to verify my ID. After verifying, I can withdraw by myself, no need to transfer to another person.

That is a great experience and thanks for sharing here, to be honest that way is okay and cool. But i prefer the verification through bank rather than VCC, CC or even IDcard + Utility Bill. Since it is safier and also more comfortable for many people.

That is basically the fact. Though different people have different things they want at some point or the other, I would rather stick with getting verified with bank account than go through the other process. But then, there are those who are simply not comfortable linking their bank account with things of such nature.

i think that linking Bank Account has no side effect, due to withdrawal can be made from Paypal to the Bank Account.
@sindarin it depends on which of these the user can provide, but i think that with VCC, CC, Utillity Bills is more easier to that of the Bank Verification.

i think that linking Bank Account has no side effect, due to withdrawal can be made from Paypal to the Bank Account.
@sindarin it depends on which of these the user can provide, but i think that with VCC, CC, Utillity Bills is more easier to that of the Bank Verification.
If you have CC then it is better to use CC compared to the other way to verify your account. CC will give you more flexibility compared to Bank wire or even Utility Bill, also the verification process only takes minutes to finished.

That's very correct,paypal has just been supported in my country and I found out that the best way to verify my account is to link my prepaid master card to paypal account,once I can be able to do that,I am already verified.

Yea they do accept most Online Cards and that makes it easier to get verified and I think, that is far better to other ways of verification that requires other documents which must have to correspond to our names. Like Utility Bill, not everyone has same names with that, but Cards bears our names because of the personality involved, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.