• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how can i be verified in paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION],from the comments or posts that I have read from members in different forums,I learned that you can verify a paypal account with a VCC without having any issues. I also noticed that paypal is supported in India but they are always having issues with there account,what can be the cause of that?

Still considered as credit card. I don't rely on having VCC but to have an own bank account or debit card will be better because, we can use this as well when withdrawing our funds and that we will not have difficulty because, we already verified account.

it is good if we can use payoneer to verify our account but until now my payoneer card is stuck at posts and i don't know how to get it, also i think using VCC is okay especially for AVS-type VCC which contain your data so if your account limited it will be easier to lift it.

Well indian users can't use payoneer or other VCC and they have to apply for the rael credit card or the bank for the verification and once that happens they can always get another way for the verification like with thetax details and so on. that is what i have noticed there.

There are other methods or ways but then, VCC is not my preferred one. It's easier for me to have bank account or to have debit card though, the most difficult for me is the credit card but then, I know that one day I can have it as well just then, need to have documents.

VCC can be a good way if the banks are offering it and not some other 3rd party people who ask you to pay them some money for the VCC. I have found that bank based vcc usually have no issues with the payouts most of the time and you can use them for the verification.

There are other methods or ways but then, VCC is not my preferred one. It's easier for me to have bank account or to have debit card though, the most difficult for me is the credit card but then, I know that one day I can have it as well just then, need to have documents.

Or you can try Payoneer, and this payoneer is a legal debit card so that is why i think it is beter if we have it and then use it to verify our account in paypal, and i think that is a good thing for us too rather than using CC or even VCC which could be very bad for us.

how can i be verified in paypal? i have no master card yet...

You will have to buy VCC card in order that your account will be verified. There are many places online offering that kind of cards. It doesn't require you anything without money.

If you want to do legally, the only way is bank account if your country is allowed.

Bank account and debit cards or credit card if you have. And yet, it's better to have those ways because, you will still able to have withdraw the funds and of course, you can make good service because, you are verified and use it in many purposes.

You will have to buy VCC card in order that your account will be verified. There are many places online offering that kind of cards. It doesn't require you anything without money.

If you want to do legally, the only way is bank account if your country is allowed.
Try Payoneer, my cousins Paypal account right now is verified because of Payoneer, and since that is a legal debit card you will be easier to use it, also you can try debit card from your country, but mine is useless so that is why i use VCC which is very useful for me, even it is quite risky

Try Payoneer, my cousins Paypal account right now is verified because of Payoneer, and since that is a legal debit card you will be easier to use it, also you can try debit card from your country, but mine is useless so that is why i use VCC which is very useful for me, even it is quite risky

I haven't ever heard that using VCC to verify Paypal account is risky. Why did you say so? If Paypal knows, it will certainly ban clients who use VCC?

Yeah it is risky for somenone who doesn't have real CC but for the one who have real CC then that is not a big deal because they can apply for VCC with their own real CC, and usually it is quite hard to discovere someone who use VCC to verify their paypal account.

But then, still you will not have able to withdraw the funds just have verified it unless, you will not use the funds to make it as cash. Because, having credit card or bank account is better way to verify the account to enable also to have withdraw using it.

Yeah, as verified members we can withdraw our money to our bank account while non verified memebrs cannot do something like that. also i thin this is one of the first preventive way to fight againts scammers taht paypal use in their services, at least to minimize the risk of using paypal.

as far as i know paypal only use credit card for verification purposes, if you do not have credit card yet than you only get $100 limitation of transaction... the only solution is by using virtual credit card to get verified, you may get it from alot of vcc sellers just googling for that... but unfortunately vcc only have time 3 months or 12 months expired, so you must resubmit another vcc again next

I know that you can get verified by adding a bank account, a checking account, a debit checking account, a credit card and apply for their credit card. As soon as you get approved for their credit card, you will be automatically verified. If you don't have a credit card, you can apply for a debit card that is like a credit card, for example, prepaid cards like bluebird from american express or any other prepaid card and that can be use to verify your account. I don't know if you can do it in a foreign country though but you can in the US or UK.

as far as i know paypal only use credit card for verification purposes, if you do not have credit card yet than you only get $100 limitation of transaction... the only solution is by using virtual credit card to get verified, you may get it from alot of vcc sellers just googling for that... but unfortunately vcc only have time 3 months or 12 months expired, so you must resubmit another vcc again next
That is the most comfortable ways for trader if they want verify their paypal account. But if you don't have CC then try Debit Card because there are some countries that can use it, but if you don't have both you can try to apply for Payoneer which right now has been accepted by paypal

Yes, it's actually better to have debit card than credit card because of the requirements. You know that many of us can't create a credit card account so, it's a good substitute and cheaper way to have verify our account with debit card which is also a bank account already.

Yes, it's actually better to have debit card than credit card because of the requirements. You know that many of us can't create a credit card account so, it's a good substitute and cheaper way to have verify our account with debit card which is also a bank account already.
But that thing is happening only for some countries, while the other countries have limited way to verify an account in paypal like in some countries at SEA, they only can use CC to verify their account, but i see there are some countries that allowed to verify their account through bank.

Well, I'm in SEA region and able to have verify Paypal with any of the following, bank account, CC or debit card. And that is easy to acquire those particularly bank account that is also debit card in many banks in here and it's cheap also to get one and fast to claim it.

In case of the india we are just supposed to be given one document which is once verified is enough. the document name is PAN card which is basically a tax number given to the users for their income. that said you don't have to do other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.