• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how can i be verified in paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you give the details of your country because every country has there own verification system so try to provide more details like your country and the account type you want to open with paypal . and i think now no need to have a master card and all just you need to have a id proofs which is national id proof . For Indians it is PAN card .

Well I think that verification of paypal is not that smarth nor easy here what I know is that the of you re-side in the USA then the verification can be done easyly then you even ever expected and that is all.

You don't need a master card to verify your Paypal account. You can attach your bank account. Just enter your bank details and confirm the little amount Paypal have sent to your bank account.

not all country can do that thing dude , the best way to get your account to verified by them is with CC, if you have CC then you will not have much problem when you want to verify you account here

It's a must that you have a master card or a visa card. Well, in our country it's not hard to get one that's why I got verified my account without having any problem. So, now I can fully used my Paypal account without any limitation as it's better if you have a verified account.

Well I think that verification of paypal is not that smarth nor easy here what I know is that the of you re-side in the USA then the verification can be done easyly then you even ever expected and that is all.

Yeah in US, but in other country especially in SEA, or in some countries of Africa, it will be hard for them, and CC is the only way but not all people can get CC for their own, but so far this verification is good for many of us who want to use Paypal fully.

I'm in SEA but I don't see there's problem for me to verify Paypal. Only at first, that I will need of the documents after all I just start at that time, so it's hard for me to have those documents because of my age. But now, I can just easily have the required and we can still have bank account or debit card to verify our account.

For some countries in SEA i think that is not a big deal but for other countries that is a big deal, especially when the only way to verify your account only by use CC, like in my country so the only option by having VCC since having CC in my country is not easy.

Hmm, mostly that have Paypal accepted don't have problems in having verifying. Or perhaps, you are saying that the users don't have CC or can't easily have bank accounts or cards to have verify their account. I think that's different. And yet, it's not only CC are okay in verifying but also bank and debit card.

It's a must that you have a master card or a visa card. Well, in our country it's not hard to get one that's why I got verified my account without having any problem. So, now I can fully used my Paypal account without any limitation as it's better if you have a verified account.
In your country, but in my country to get that card, i mean CC not DC. It is very hard to get CC no matter what is the brand,but still that paypal need VCC or CC, i don't know if DC is okay and usable because i rarely see many of my fellow that do the same thing, but i heard that bank account also available to verify our account.

Well, I don't know why debit card isn't familiar or not used. But usually debit card are often bank account as well so I think you can try it. And yet, for many people its' more difficult to have credit card than debit card that's why I preferred it for my convenience.

I ever see that people verified their paypal account through bank, but it takes longer time usually about 5 days or even more, so far i see that CC is the most better way to verify our paypal account, it is nearly instant and also you can use it for buy something you want, but i think the most safe way by Bank Account.

It does not take a long time. And the verification processing in Paypal is just the same as bank because, I have experienced and use this method both bank and debit card so, that's not taking less than 5 days as you have said.

Hm maybe it is different in every country, i have 3 friend which is my real friends, show me his own account and it takes about 6 days (one of them even for 7 days) for them to make their account become verified, actually i think there are many ways that paypal offered to us but it is not available for every countries that they supported

That's really different I guess. As the verification process considering that you have the card or bank account then, will just the paypal verification with the amount to send to your paypal account it will be usually done within 24 hours only and then, it will be verified. But the support will be same as in international I think.

Before Bank account verification is available in my country, but now it isn't anymore, the only available way to verify the account now only by CC or if you don't have CC then try VCC, but i prefer AVS VCC because it will be more secure and more comfortable even the price is quite high.

well, i have cc so i don' t have any problems with verification... but there's a way to verify paypal i saw many information in the net, they use virtual credit card or VCC, you may dig information using google by typing vcc as keyword... i hope this info will help

Still considered as credit card. I don't rely on having VCC but to have an own bank account or debit card will be better because, we can use this as well when withdrawing our funds and that we will not have difficulty because, we already verified account.

If you are in india then you know that verification for the indian users is going to be happening in case of the bank transfer and for some of the other features. that is what i have noticed lately and also the paypal system has some more limitations as well. that is what i can say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.