• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how can i be verified in paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true,there way of verification looks so simple compared to other payment processors where by your utility bill must have your contact address. I am still scared to verify my account because I don't like using my master card to purchase anything or attach it to anything online.

You can still verify yours because I had others that have already verified their's using GTB Bank Master Card and it went so smooth. After verification Paypal will not touch your money on your Bank Account till you want to use it for transactions, it just to lift up your Account.

I need your assistance here because I'm using GTB MasterCard, I tried to verify but PayPal returned a message that my bank has refused to authorize the transaction. I need to get verified ASAP so I can purchase what I want to purchase before my grace period expires.

Well,I also have a GTBank master card,I will try to verify it with my paypal acount and see if it will go smoothly. Send support to your bank or paypal to let you know why your bank has refused to allow you get verified with your card.

The problem is from the side of the Bank @Decub they should allow the Transaction to proceed. You have to rush to the Bank for more inquires or if you already have UBA Africard, it can be used too. And on GTB issue, depending on the Card you are using to verify, ordinary ATM Cards might not work.

Of course,ordinary ATM cards will not work because it has no CVV. It will not even verify paypal account talk less of purchasing an item with it. If I was in his shoes,what I will do is to send support to my bank and at the same time send it to paypal.

I really don't get that which is ordinary ATM. Or are you guys talking about Verve. Well, I don't use Verve, I only use master and visa. And if it's about CCV, Verve has it as well but I think it's services is not made to access international sites. I kept those stuffs for now, may likely do it next week and hope to get verified.

There is an ordinary ATM card,a card might be Verve or Interswitch but it must be master card or visa card before it can be used to verify a paypal account,if those cards are not master card or visa card,then it is an ordinary ATM card.

I really don't get that which is ordinary ATM. Or are you guys talking about Verve. Well, I don't use Verve, I only use master and visa. And if it's about CCV, Verve has it as well but I think it's services is not made to access international sites. I kept those stuffs for now, may likely do it next week and hope to get verified.
I guess what they mean is debitcard. I have two debitcard right now. Its has a function of a creditcard and an atm. Since debitcard is actually a bank account that has a visa or mastercard processor that why we can use it a creditcard. But unlike creditcard that its a borrowed money. Debit card uses our bank funds for transaction.

But then, we all use debit card in my country. Well, having seen a friend verify his, I think the problem is coming somewhere from my own end. I might have reasons to try out another card since the first one isn't working out. But along the line, I would still try going to the bank.

@decub,you are from my country,let me break it down,I use 2 banks,Keystone and GTB, the card that I have for Keystone is just an ordinary card,I mean it is just verve that has no CVV but the card that I have for GTB is a mastercard that has a CVV,I am so sure that if I link it to my account,my account would get verified immediately.

@decub,you are from my country,let me break it down,I use 2 banks,Keystone and GTB, the card that I have for Keystone is just an ordinary card,I mean it is just verve that has no CVV but the card that I have for GTB is a mastercard that has a CVV,I am so sure that if I link it to my account,my account would get verified immediately.
What is the process of verification using debitcard in your country? In our country our debit/creditcard will be charge first. The amount is below 2 dollars and its going to reflect in your paypal account. But you need to fill in first the amount that has been charge to your debit/creditcard for verification.

That's very correct,when I wanted to verify my paypal account by linking my master card to the paypal account,I found out that I would be charged and that charges is what made me not to verify my account. I have forgotten the amount,if I am less busy I will try and check it again.

I think to all who still need to verify their account its best that you guys verify it now properly. I think next year paypal will be a stand alone processor and not going to be with ebay as its mother company. I don't know if theirs any changes in their rules once they are a stand alone company. theirs a rumors that alibaba is also planning to acquire same shares in paypal to use it as mode of payments in alibaba also. Still in the process though.

It will be better if they wants to stand alone, I don't know why Ebay is selling Paypal. Are they no longer making profit from the Business or what. There will be some how editing on their rule because of the change but hope it won't affect users much.

If paypal stands alone tomorrow,I don't think anything will change in the mode of verification. Paypal is a payment processor,so getting verified shouldn't be difficult so I don't think that ebay has any connection with the verification.

If the admin wants a new way of verification, no body will stop him from doing so, due to he maybe adding that to improve things on the system. Just like as all other verification was added, because the have a significant measures on every customers Account.

I think paypal works very well at the moment,though I don't make use of it. I think the verification process will remain the same since paypal supports bank withdrawal feature. Supposing paypal has no such feature,the verification might change and be like that of PM and some other payment processors that requires proof of ID,Utility bill and Tel. Number.

I think verification will stay the same, people will use CC or other ways like using debit card or by send some datas that they really want. But if you have VCC then you can use it since that is fine as long as you are the real ownder not just like entropay.

I have used Paypal for about 3 years and I don't remember exactly but you need to provide them your ID and an utility bill, and paypal would charge you a random amount <3$, then you must fill in that amount to verify that account is yours. With skrill, they verify your address by sending a letter included activation code through your entered address and you use it to verify your account. But if it's too long, you can call support to verify your account by other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.