• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HDMoney - hd-money.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess so. These days, for a payment processor to come up and strive far beyond what so many expect, it should have a distinct feature that sets it apart from the crowd and from the way I've been seeing HD, I doubt if they have anything the average payment processor doesn't have.

Yep, for a payment processor to be more popular, they needs to have sort of different way of operation or special features because that is mainly what attracts their prospect to them and also giving them a good name in the industry. So each payment processors has to work hard towards that, most especially those that are still New in the industry ... so this processor has to work hard to be famous too.

HD-Money has been around for some time and I don't think it can be popular as other payment processors. New payment processors like PEXPAY and PAYEER are even getting more popular than this processor. I think the owner/owners of HD-Money have to implement some special features that will superceed the features of PM and co. Without that HD-Money will remain the way it is

You are right, it seems that HD-Money does not have much chance to survive, i also heard that they have some connection with LR before, but it seems since LR is gone this payment processor also seems like does not have soul.

Well,I don't know if it is connected to LR or not but I think if the owner/owners of LR are the people managing it,then the payment processor would have gone the moment LR was gone. If you notice,some people are still making use of HD-Money and if I am not mistaken,I think the admin of DMT still pays with HD-Money.

I think majority of the things that affected them include then when they went offline. There is always one thing that affects a payment processor and it is when they go offline when people have their funds there. It sends a wrong signal.

Well,I can't really figure out what has affected this payment processor,all I know is,I would have love to earn with this payment processor only if there are local exchangers that will exchange the funds for me or if it is accepted in HYIPs,that is when I can make use of it.

Well,I can't really figure out what has affected this payment processor,all I know is,I would have love to earn with this payment processor only if there are local exchangers that will exchange the funds for me or if it is accepted in HYIPs,that is when I can make use of it.
how sure are you that there is no local exchanger as for me what I don't like about this processor is how to earn for it ,its not about opening account with all this pcocessor but how to get money with them

yes some people are still making use of this payment processor, just like @hadg33 said about DMT Admin yep, he does may payment with it. I don't event think of using this processor till they are accepted in many sites and also have an Exchangers locally too.

yes some people are still making use of this payment processor, just like @hadg33 said about DMT Admin yep, he does may payment with it. I don't event think of using this processor till they are accepted in many sites and also have an Exchangers locally too.
yes I do that research DMT is offering this services they are paying to hdmoney but the problem is that
how can I get my money transfer to bank account if its happen I requested through this medium
now I see reason with hedge ,there are no much exchanger offering their services if you can see its international exchanger

When I heard about the DMT offer for HD-Money payment request, I decided to run some few research to see if I can get some exchangers for it, I tried the egopay site and it was only payment base that was close but guess what, they had less than a dollar in their reserve to exchange.

yes I do that research DMT is offering this services they are paying to hdmoney but the problem is that
how can I get my money transfer to bank account if its happen I requested through this medium
now I see reason with hedge ,there are no much exchanger offering their services if you can see its international exchanger
That is the main issue of getting paid any where with this payment processor, as you said about using international Exchangers, that will be the best idea or you can do some exchange with others that needs the fund, although it might be hard to find who is willing to pay you PM, EP, WM in exchange to HDmoney, besides someone might fall in the hands of Scammers while doing the exchange.

Offshore payment processing, well it seems that theya re truly like LR or other Offshore payment processor. I don't see much advantage with them other than the they before got some places in the heart of some posters. There are fews Exchanger that accept them.

And as few Exchangers do accept them means that they are not yet popular in the industry, so they still need to work on their popularity. Just one or two forums have it as another option of paying their posters working with them. Well, till now I never have any plans with this payment processor till they are popular in the industry.

But i cannot find any PTP forum or other big income business like HYIP or Forex Broker that use this e-money. If you have one wouldn't you mind to tell me what are those brokers or PTP forum that still accept HD-Money?

The Admin of Moneytalkworld which is also same with digitalmoneytalk has it has one of the options of processing payment in the forum. And I have not paid out through it before and I also heard of paying a poster that request through it some more percentage to the money he is actually requesting. So it is still like not much posters are request through it too.

The problem with HD money which by extension might make me never consider it is the fact that they don't seem to me like a serious payment processor. Imagine up till now, there is yet, no exchanger that is ready to come to terms with them and allow them partner with them.

@Decub: I agree with you, until now nothing change like them. Also they don't want to promote their services. If i want to compare it with the other payment processor then i think we can compare it to Okpay in the early stage, which is not known but have agressive promotion, and now OP has some places . But HM? nope, it is only popular for few people and i can say that HM is a failed product.

I think that it will be from this processor side of it, many Exchangers will like to have more partners so they can satisfy their more customers. With this kind of operation they are not helping their processor at-all, all payment processors has their Exchangers even Paypal(though not official) but they does; talk less of an unknown payment processor like this one. They better sit up for good.

@Decub: I agree with you, until now nothing change like them. Also they don't want to promote their services. If i want to compare it with the other payment processor then i think we can compare it to Okpay in the early stage, which is not known but have agressive promotion, and now OP has some places . But HM? nope, it is only popular for few people and i can say that HM is a failed product.
Problem is that HD-money is have some relationship with LR. So when they open HD-money they want to make it a stable LR. Problem is that many just do want to use LR than all the contest and promotions on how to improve LR has been implemented in HD-money but HD-money did not get popular. When LR goes down I'm sure HD-money just become a shell of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.