• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HDMoney - hd-money.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that this processor have something in common with forgotten LR. But if so US must have shot them down too because almost all known LR Exchangers where also shot down with LR. Or it maybe that they has same or alike features.

Since LR is down theirs no more proof to show the relationship between the two. But if you are active in reading LR blogs when LR is still active then you will know that LR has some connection with HD-money. But since its only LR that has the case they can't close down HD-money or for US government its not worth the expense I guess.

Even if they had any connection, I'm sure HD money would try to exonerate themselves because no good thing was associated with LR which followed the shut down.It should also be noted that HD money has on their own, publicly declared that they no longer welcome US users.

Even if they had any connection, I'm sure HD money would try to exonerate themselves because no good thing was associated with LR which followed the shut down.It should also be noted that HD money has on their own, publicly declared that they no longer welcome US users.
Before that issues rose but right now it seems that LR and HDM does not have any correlation each other, and as you can see HDM never claim as LR spiritual successor and yet HDM stays like this and i think will be like this for some years.

Well,I used LR for a while so I can say that LR has no connection with HD-Money. I think people compared them as at time with low fees that they both have,anything apart from that,I don't think there is any correlation with both of them and LR was never predecessor of HD-Money.

An while using LR are you active in LR blog? because if you are then you can read their the connection of LR and HD-money. Have you not notice that all good suggestion in LR suggestion contest are use to improve HD-money? I guess you are not active in HD-money at all.

Yes,I have an Hd-Money account as at that time but I never bothered to make use of it. If you say HD-Money is copying LR to improve there services,I can agree with that but if you say LR owns Hd-Money then I will disagree with you. I don't need to read there blog before I know about them,I can learn about a payment processor by reading different posts from different members in different forums.

Funny. You base your assumption in reading post in forums? Which is better. LR own blog or post of members in forums? Its LR itself who posted it. Anyone can post in a forum and claim this and that. But only LR official can post in their own blog.

I've always said it that when there are some hands pointing towards a direction, then there is definitely something going on there. I had this all out with a forum user somewhere else and he thought my assumptions were baseless. Some argue that LR and HD had no connection and yet, we hear a lot of stories about them. Their declaring no connection is just a way to steer clear from spying eyes.

Connection is quiet different from ownership. The both can be connected in one way or the other but it is owned by different owners; just like Payza to Egopay.

@budadu I would have been active on their Blog to Note this when LR was Online but i guess I will find such at this payment processor's Blog too if so.

Sad to say its blog goes down when LR went down. Funny thing is I still remember when HD is still new and LR has some contest about giving some suggestion on how to improve LR and the suggestion that won in LR actually not use to improve LR but improve HD. lols. And another thing LR and HD has some promotion also before that if you invest using LR in hyip and cashout using HD you will get 30% more if my memory is correct.

Connection is quiet different from ownership. The both can be connected in one way or the other but it is owned by different owners; just like Payza to Egopay.

@budadu I would have been active on their Blog to Note this when LR was Online but i guess I will find such at this payment processor's Blog too if so.
What's the difference between connection and ownership in this context because there are no two businesses of the same kind that would have a mutual understanding and business partnership because they offer the same service. If they weren't sponsored by one person/party, they will be rivals.

What's the difference between connection and ownership in this context because there are no two businesses of the same kind that would have a mutual understanding and business partnership because they offer the same service. If they weren't sponsored by one person/party, they will be rivals.
Its only LR and HD can answer that question what ever transpire. In speculative side. I think what they want to do is to make another processor back then that they can use legitimately. But when HD did not get popular even with a lot of improvements. I think they decided to focus on LR instead. If you remember LR decided to add or in the making of adding creditcard features.

Your just very serious trying to clarify how HDMoney has some connection with Closed LR. Anyway I don't know all those stories

But Arthur Budovsky owns LR while i think that Brain owns HDmoney, but am not certain about the last name or HDmoney owner
So more help is needed on that.

The both payment processors are owned by different people. Like I have been saying,I think I used LR for a while and I have read there blog couple of times,I have never came accross any correlation of HD-Money and LR on LR's log. If HD-Money and LR has some connection,they would have gone down the same time,HD-money still happens to be functioning only that it is not getting popular.

Then no matter what you do now you can't check it again as LR blog is no more. But I am with LR when LR started and I am with HD-money when HD money started. So I do know that theirs a connection between them. LR goes down because of money laundering violations. HD is not that popular to get involve with the case.

Anyway LR is planning a come back.
Liberty Reserve has been reopened by a Canadian firm Liberty Reserve Canada LLC and plans to still operate similar money transfer services but complying to laws and regulations

Absolute bulls**t,why would they come,where are the funds of the users. Are we going to create a new account. Anyway,don't let us derail the thread,I can see that some few hyip admins are still accepting HD-Money in there hyip program. The admin should into payment processor like payeer and some features that will make it to compete with those payment processors.

I think I would be the last to invest in a HYIP through this payment system because I'm yet to see that atom of seriousness on the part of the admin. It's pretty long this one started existing and up till now, there is absolutely nothing to show that there is something to offer.

You might say so but the investors making use of it knows why they are making use of it. If you check the hyip world,PM is the most popular payment processor in that field but some hyip players prefers to use PAYEER,so is the case of HD-Money. There would deifinitely be some investors that will make use of Hd-Money regardless of the unpopularity.

HD-Money does not have any guts here, Overshadowing by Liberty Reserve and Perfect money, i think HD-Money does not take any place. Also there is less and less programs that accepted this quite old e-money and seems has few exchanger that want to use their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.