• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HDMoney - hd-money.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,I never disputed that fact. I also never compared it to any other payment processor. All I was saying is,some hyip players still play with this e-currency. Take a look at this new hyip program called http://paybalinvest.com
The admin behind it have have thousands of HD-Money dollars,so any member that just signs up with this program,the admin credits the person's account with $0.5 HD-Money. If this e-currency has no value,the admin would have not made use of it in the first place.

I don't know if admin has thousands of HD-Money Dollar , but what i am sure about that site, PM is dominant there. If HD-Money really has value at least like Okpay, it sure already accepted at least in 3 popular brokers, I see that HD-Money is quite late and one last thing is find hard time to advertise their services to other people.

It is not that HD-Money is late,I think the management of the ecurrency is not promoting the e-currency in the right way. I am so sure that the admin or admins behind it are not from Russian,if they were,I guess this payment processor would have been more recognised.

Well maybe that is right, still HD-Money we can see is quite late when it comes to compete with the others, also all of their features are exist in the other electronic money or other payment processor. If only they could make innovation or if the rumour that they somehow related to LR is true, maybe there is some change.

Like we have been saying,HD-Money is not related to LR in anyway. Right now for a payment processor to gain popularity very fast it has to be used in the HYIP world,look at PAYEER for instance,the admin is mostly online in Talkgold to answer users questions,if the admin of HD-Money can do this,I am so sure that people will use HD-Money.

@sindarin If they are related with LR, the LR team will assist them as much as they can right away. Partnership can never be relationship...

HD-Money is a very lazy processor, yeah this is my first time of saying Lazy! and they are. Would you imagine that I signed up using few emails on HD-Money and I have not received any account Activation/Confirmation email till now...wow I have to run away from them without looking back (one potential costumer has been lost). Then how can I refer Friends/people to them?

@sindarin If they are related with LR, the LR team will assist them as much as they can right away. Partnership can never be relationship...

HD-Money is a very lazy processor, yeah this is my first time of saying Lazy! and they are. Would you imagine that I signed up using few emails on HD-Money and I have not received any account Activation/Confirmation email till now...wow I have to run away from them without looking back (one potential costumer has been lost). Then how can I refer Friends/people to them?
Relationship in business i mean, it means partnership, also it is not good to say them wise without knowing their system, As far as i know confirmation email in most of service like this one is automatic after you registered here, the problem is not from bug/glitch from their services or from your email provider.

@anosocialnet
I have 2 HD-Money accounts,you don't have to run away from them I think I experienced what you experienced sometime ago ,I think that problem is from there end. Anyway,you don't call them a lazy payment processor,they are trying there possible best to improve only that the competition is too much for them,it will be very hard for HD-Money to buckle up than PM,PAYEER,OKPAY,Payza,Paypal,STP etc.

Last edited:
Registration email should be automatic as you said @sindarin but I did not got any single one after trying it with like 3 emails Accounts.

I think that Competition has nothing to do with any processor's customers support (performance). Competition deals with traffic, because traffic leads to sales or more users coming in. And nowadays online equipment are very cheaper to compare Offline Banking, for real. Does it mean that they can not afford those equipment that dose those automated mailing, then they should process the mail manually. So that is where Laziness and even not seriousness comes In @hadg33

Well my best advice to you at the moment is send your email to their support, asking about this problem, before during their early days i can get my confirmation email to my yahoo account. Actually i never heard any kind of issue like that about HD-money except from you.

Am already never minded Banking with them, even though some Exchangers do buy their fund. But it is a waist of time again, moreover, where will I be getting fund into it, is it from PTC (not into that earning at the moment) or is it PTP or is it Hyip or Forex while I can use other processors comfortably. So no need of having many Accounts I will not use as soon as possible.

That is the main goal in any Online train. Where to make the Money, Exchanging will not be a Big deal because you can Exchange it for PM or WebMoney etc or sell it low rate to public etc.
Seeing that link, I thought that the Admin had worked so hard to open a thread in TalkGold, on clicking it I was thrown to TalkGold HomePage, sounds funny. And they aren't updating that Page, www.hd-domains.com/ is Offline.

Lol...dude your post are so funny,what do mean that they should send activation link to you manually,well that is possible. You said there site is offline,look at the url that you just typed,that's not for HD-Money,dude seriously take your time before you post.

I lost access to my account which I created a very long time ago but needed to create another one only to find out that the activation link doesn't come. I thought its something that wold be delayed but after waiting for days without success, I decided to give up on it.

So registering with HD-Money is kind of a luck thing,what you guys are saying is true because I have experienced it too,you guys just need to send them a support ticket may be they can do something about that glitch. I don't have a problem with HD-Money because my 2 accounts are working perfectly.

That is the main goal in any Online train. Where to make the Money, Exchanging will not be a Big deal because you can Exchange it for PM or WebMoney etc or sell it low rate to public etc.
Seeing that link, I thought that the Admin had worked so hard to open a thread in TalkGold, on clicking it I was thrown to TalkGold HomePage, sounds funny. And they aren't updating that Page, www.hd-domains.com/ is Offline.
What is that page? I never know that HD-Money has that kind of link before. Based on some research that i did, some people said that their merchant list page seems outdated, i wonder if this is true but it seems right and also HD-Money does not make much movement at the moment, beside their latest expanding network news.

They said, they said, that is one of the links on the so said updated page. It should have been HD-Money closed than Egopay.

Lol...dude your post are so funny,what do mean that they should send activation link to you manually,well that is possible. You said there site is offline,look at the url that you just typed,that's not for HD-Money,dude seriously take your time before you post.
How should I take my time before posting? That is answer to @sindarin, I think you should take you time and read what @sindarin said above because that is the answer to that. Am not talking of their HomePage from that URL...Reread!

They said, they said, that is one of the links on the so said updated page. It should have been HD-Money closed than Egopay.
Updated page? So they want to change their domain? As far as i know with the HD-Money domain you already can access their services and i just proof this thing. I don't know what you mean by it is closed than egopay? Can you elaborate it more?

"It should have been HD-Money closed than Egopay." Egopay should have lived while HD-Money get Closed. Because of their low performance in the industry.

I though I was only the one saying Lazy:
admin answered long time ago now not anymore i contacted them many times,
these admins are LAZY like hell, they make a website and think they will be rich by
doing nothing sensipay same thing reported an error in the money transfer test
and no answers bad bad bad

HD Money is a dead ecurrency.

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Hd-money-t309952.html

Status
Not open for further replies.