• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HDMoney - hd-money.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think aside from that all we know that HD Money is not popular anymore, and also only few people that still use them since maybe they have some bucks inside, like some exchangers that still accepted this payment processor.

As the LR is down you can see that many other similar currencies are in use these days. HDmoney however is not much in use because the forum an dthe places where the people are going to be asking for the payments are not going to be there for sometimes as they are moving to safer money processors.

until now you cannot see there aren't a lot of HDmoney users. and in some ptp forum or forex broker or hyip , i don't see any HD money users that invest or get paid by HD-money it seems that HD-money slowly become dying and find their own path to their own graveyard, for me HD-money is nothing

HD Money is not going to be like LR because not many people are going to trust it these days and as the amount of people going to be using it less and that was the point. that said, it would be possibel that it would not take off much if needed. that is what i have seen with current news.

That is right, so that is why we can see that HD-Money still UP until now, i never see their server is down, maybe because they don't attract so much people attention and that is the key so this payment processor will be survive and stil operate their own services to all of their members.

they may be up but the amount of exchangers they need for keeping up for the exchangers is not enough and as you cna see they don't fetch much of the earnings there as well. i have found that sometimes you have to spend more time and money to earn HD money as there are less forums to accept that.

That's the problem. Not much forum supporting this one because of the competition and not just because they are not that good. Anyway I thought this was owned by liberty reserve. I guess not because this one is still available online.

I used t see hdmoney payouts in the earning place and that is all i can remember that about the payment processor. i don't tihnk they even have LR type of infrastructure either. most of the time it would not be much for sure as well. have to check the currency updates though.

I have opened an account with HD-MONEY just for the sake of having an account with them. The payment processor is not that popular and I can see that it is also a small payment processor. I just don't know any program or business that supports this payment processor.

That's the problem. Not much forum supporting this one because of the competition and not just because they are not that good. Anyway I thought this was owned by liberty reserve. I guess not because this one is still available online.

what makes them like this because they are young and not popular also the feature that admin of this payment processor offering is exist before in the other payment processor like Paypal, LR, Perfect money, and Etc. so i don't see anything interesting about them, even i have an account which i don't know if that already suspended or not.

HD Money is not active for the people or maybe they are. Not sure how many people still manage to use the payment procssor. Because most of the time the HDMoney sounds no different than the LR. Anyway, the payment processor is hardly in use these days by the people.

HD Money is not active for the people or maybe they are. Not sure how many people still manage to use the payment procssor. Because most of the time the HDMoney sounds no different than the LR. Anyway, the payment processor is hardly in use these days by the people.
If you check their site there will be few traffic for this site, and that is not good for site like this and espcially for this payment processor, before i heard that they have some kind of relationship with LR but it seems this payment processor getting worse since LR gone.

I really doubt of there are still very much people using this payment processor despite having some merchants that listed them as their means of payment. Well, if they had anything to do with LR, then most probably, they have gone down with the payment processor too even though they are still in existence.

In Alexa Rank HD-Money rank is 186,xxx i think that is not as low as we think, but still not good they need to be about 10,000 to be a popular hd-money site and also for many sites that use their services, in the other side i see this payment processor don't have much exchanger that use their services.

This payment processor is not all that popular, though some forums are using it, like MTW. But i see NO reason to use them, because other websites are not using it to pay and in MTW, there are still option like PM. Meanwhile, it's not about getting the fund will be the issue, but getting local exchanger that is ready to buy the fund.

This payment processor is not all that popular, though some forums are using it, like MTW. But i see NO reason to use them, because other websites are not using it to pay and in MTW, there are still option like PM. Meanwhile, it's not about getting the fund will be the issue, but getting local exchanger that is ready to buy the fund.
Even it used y MTW but it does not make any sense at all, why? MTW just one paid to post forum only, if HD-Money accepted by ebay maybe that will change this payment processor fate. Well, today i have big problem when access them i tried about 4 times but couldn't reach them, only after i access it back after 3 hours everything seems fine.

Confirmed !!! If Ebay start using this payment processor, within a short period; this payment processor will develop good numbers of Exchangers and so people will start using it to buy and sell on Ebay, besides their is more than enough traffic flowing in and out of Ebay company. So I wonder how this payment processor is working hard to get that attention.

It will be a fine thing for them if ebay will start to be using them, but are they doing anything special that will make ebay want to use them, no. The payment processor is not popular and I see it in very few places.

@sindarin, if they have such a rank in Alexa, most probably, they've got some reputation. Personally, I wouldn't have given them that for a guess. I mean, they still have some good place to prove their worth in the market too. But to me, they ain't just popular.

@Decub: i don't see any reason why they shoud be popular in front of us, for me their feature is nearly the same for so many e-currencies that already exist, even i can say that pecunix have better reputation rather than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.