• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

Do you remember the day you started reading about forex? Didn’t it all seem to be easy and profitable? But what happened when you went live for the first time! I am sure that you would have also felt that all of that was a lie. But did you put in the kind of effort you should have? Did you practice enough on your demo account before taking big risks in the live market?

You will make a perfect start if you have answers to all these questions.

demo is important for ensuring all basic knowledge but i dont like to trade in there , because there is no real money and we cant focus on there consistently , so i think micro account is the good solution,.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

only trading advice cant brings good knowledge and experience until having regular practice. so we the traders should focus on there first.

the beginners always try to bring profit with no learning , its a great mistake and they suffer a lot

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

the journey of demo account is very painful because there is no real money and no one can keep this kind of patience for a long time. thats why it is very difficult.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

the beginners should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.
Trading is the single most risky venture worldwide. If you take a credit to trade, you're increasing your risk. Trades should be made using idle funds. You should only invest money you are able to lose. You can indeed trade others on a profits sharing. However, before you can do that, you must prove your ability to make profit consistently.

Trading is the single most risky venture worldwide. If you take a credit to trade, you're increasing your risk. Trades should be made using idle funds. You should only invest money you are able to lose. You can indeed trade others on a profits sharing. However, before you can do that, you must prove your ability to make profit consistently.
I can say for sure that the risks in our trading will remain but we also have to understand how we are going to bring down the risks and in the process increase the profits.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

low investment is much risky in there because nothing 100% in Forex trading, and there is no one who can predict the market with certainly . so investment is, of course, need with others all.

Demo is good, but if you stick for too long to it, you will be reluctant for going to the live account, so along with a demo you should start using a live account as well.