• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

the beginners level always try to bring profit with no learning , in practically that is not possible at all in spite of having good experience.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience. practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

Beginners should always start with learning how to trade on a demo account first. This will give them the chance to learn how to trade without risking real money.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

trading can be simply if there is good money management , otherwsie there is no chance to bring profit with certainly from this trading place.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.
Absolutely there is no alternative to a systematic approach to trading forex. You can earn consistent profits using an unplanned approach. This is why it is important to be aware of the market.

The best resource to learn Forex Trading theoretically is through Baby Pips.They provide resources to all kind of traders no matter you are a beginner or an expert in Forex trading.
There are many online resources that can be used to study forex for free. In addition, you can download an excellent forex books at no cost on a variety of websites. It's all you need to do is do some research on Google.

@Fxmaster It is always good to learn from one’s own mistakes. But it is important that you don’t lose exponentially while learning. So it is better to learn in a demo and not risk real money.

there is no difference between demo and live , the main different its all about psychological issue , nothing without it. i like to depend on Forex ,

generally the beginners trade over and over above all when making a losses , they try to overcome the losses by overtrading but at the end of the day they become loser.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Forex is a good source to earn profit rapidly , its true but need some most inevitable part of trading ? do you know all of them ?

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck