• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

Yes, it's not at risk. For small deposits, leverage is the only tool that will help to operate with expensive assets. I'm talking about indices, shares, and bitcoin now. This must be considered as well!

I think the big leverage can actually serve as a basis for some strategies. For example, before the news is issued, you can open two differently directed orders with small stops and large profits. You can count on a wide price spike. If the price goes down, the upward-oriented order will close on a short stop. And the profit will be from the down-oriented order.

There is also a third option. The price will not go beyond the trade range. Theoretically, the price can rise and fall before reaching the "big" take profit. Now it happens even with nonko trading. In this case, both stop losses will work. Double epic fail!!!

There are several problems here. If the stops are close to the entry point, they will work when expanding the spread on the news. If the stops are far away even from the wide spread, then the takes should be even farther away, and it can't be really guaranteed that the price will eventually reach them. It's a really risky option.

Oh well, no matter how much they say that you can't trade on the news, people still don't believe it! The problem with such theories is that their effectiveness cannot be checked in the history, because the latter has bid values stored in it. There's no "ask" there. That is, there is no complete information about the spread. Which is a pity. It would be interesting to see the statistics.

Oh well, no matter how much they say that you can't trade on the news, people still don't believe it! The problem with such theories is that their effectiveness cannot be checked in the history, because the latter has bid values stored in it. There's no "ask" there. That is, there is no complete information about the spread. Which is a pity. It would be interesting to see the statistics.

I am not a news trader; but of course, I don’t like the restriction of news trading! It’s our right to get freedom of trading.

If you do not have ideas, you can use someone else's. If you can't find clues, it just leaves you with trust after all.

The profitability of the account in the first place is 1882%. I think even Warren Buffett will envy this kind of profit. If such profitability really took place, then it is time for this trader to open his own investment Fund. Why not?

High profitability can be explained by conditions, for example, low base, and, as a consequence, comfortable working conditions. Let's count together. A profit of 10% per month for the year triples the deposit. Two years is enough to reach the designated level of 1800%. You invest 10 bucks and get 200. Nothing is impossible, I agree. Even if this manager has clients, it will not affect the work in any way, since the deposit does not change. Accordingly, the conditions remain comfortable. And the risks of a particular account draining are solved by diversification.