• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is tensionless business

It is a false statement. There are lots of mental stress involved with trading. And lots of corners a trader needs to look for. There are certain point when traders don't need to take much stress but still it stays stressful.

Yeah, lots of things are needed to learn and much knowledge is needed to gain if you want to become successful in the Forex Market.

according to my view ,forex is tension less business. if you are trader then you have complete knowledge of forex study .design the daily trade plan and your trades are according to your design. initially profit ratio is small but end of the month you have big amount . trading according to trade plan is tension less and smooth. tell me what is your views

Yes you are right. Trading is tension free business if you know what you are doing. Most people here don't know what they are doing. They open and close trade out of impulsive decision. For them trading is a stressful business. If you give enough time for learning, trading is a tension free business.

according to my view ,forex is tension less business. if you are trader then you have complete knowledge of forex study .design the daily trade plan and your trades are according to your design. initially profit ratio is small but end of the month you have big amount . trading according to trade plan is tension less and smooth. tell me what is your views

I must say, you have no idea on the reality of Forex; what kind of trader you are, that doesn’t mean much! Because, it’s decentralized market and there is nothing like 100% in Forex.

Of course, if you have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills, it would be good if you have it in the Forex Market.

Knowledge and skill alone are not enough. Traders need to turn them in to something which will bring them positive pips and keep bringing it over the long run.

If you want to make lifetime money from this trading profession, then go for manual trading! Start your trading with a demo account, it’s a free service so, you can boost up your trading skill by demo practicing! But, till now automatic trading services are open for you, this type of trading services are too much risky since, pro trades are very silent, so select your trading partner after verifying his/her trading skill!

You should not trade multiple pairs altogether because it will work as a bar to the way of market analysis. You should rather pick only one or two pairs because of easy analysis.

A trader’s perseverance and passion will drive him far ahead in his trading career.Some traders trade Forex as a hobby and they can’t benefit from Forex that much.

To become the best decision maker, you should be a good analyzer. So, traders need to analyze the market accurately to make the right trading decision.