• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is tensionless business

according to my view ,forex is tension less business. if you are trader then you have complete knowledge of forex study .design the daily trade plan and your trades are according to your design. initially profit ratio is small but end of the month you have big amount . trading according to trade plan is tension less and smooth. tell me what is your views

Yeah that's true we shouldn't involve tension in our forex dealings.Forex should major be for just the wise that wills to succeed.sincerely reducing the power of tension means we just have to increase the power of self confidence.

When a trader remains unsure about what is going to happen next, then only they will feel the tension but when a trader will be confident while trading and analyzing the market, then they will not feel any pressure while trading instead they will enjoy there stay in the forex market.

according to my view ,forex is tension less business. if you are trader then you have complete knowledge of forex study .design the daily trade plan and your trades are according to your design. initially profit ratio is small but end of the month you have big amount . trading according to trade plan is tension less and smooth. tell me what is your views

trading according to plan lessen the tesion but for the fact that forex trading is a kinda market which is not 100 percent predictable,tesion are much because trading plan has to do with when to exist,enter and make other,what makes us confident is our analysis,though most at times after the analyzing the market behaves in a more different way.

Sincerely forex would only be tensionless for those who already gained their grounds and hardly do they lose.Forex involves alot and until an individual begins to know this he or she wouldn't be able to deal with tension.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely forex would only be tensionless for those who already gained their grounds and hardly do they lose.Forex involves alot and until an individual begins to know this he or she wouldn't be able to deal with tension.

There is always a tension when you don't feel confident about your Skills, and Knowledge in Forex trading. But when you started making profits and the percentage of losing gets lowered as you gain knowledge and learning from your experiences.

I personally found that forex is one of the tensionwise high business and makes it quite hard for many of us to trade. if they were easy to do business we could have all done the business with the forex. It is not that easy and you have to spend money and time with them in order to work.

My question is,when do people have tension??isn't it when they do what they are not suppose to do??The opposite of tension is self confedience which is extremely important for one to gain forex success.

i think this not a tenstionless business because if you are keep experience and knowledge about this so you have no tension in this business.thanks

My question is,when do people have tension??isn't it when they do what they are not suppose to do??The opposite of tension is self confedience which is extremely important for one to gain forex success.

I agree with you on this but,due to the fact that forex trading is not 100 percent predictable even when we must have done what is neccessary before trading there are still pace for tension mostly when our plans are not working,but in such situation i will say the best thing is to exit the trade.

I personally found that forex is one of the hard business to manage and you have to understand how that goes with you. Forex has some of the trouble if you ask me because you can't keep up with the business most of the time and you have to spend money for the same.

Well,i will agree with the assertion that forex is tensionless,people involved in it feels that it is tensionless and that is why they are trading,if it is tensionless so many people would not become a trader or they would not even get involved in it in the first place

I am worried whether you really have any experience in Forex trading. Even the most expert trader in the world would admit that there is stress and tension in Forex trading. Forex trading is a risky business and no matter how much we learn and practice we cannot completely eliminate risk from Forex and so tension of loosing money will ever be there.

if you alway can make profit from demo, when going to real account you can get winning ratio as demo even loss more. that is result from your tension or stress. we can not remove these impact totally. we should learn how to control

Anyone that has tension in forex must have not done the necessary thing that he or she was meant to do when learning it.Forex is a great business that if one learns it he or she would be trading free from tension.

I am worried whether you really have any experience in Forex trading. Even the most expert trader in the world would admit that there is stress and tension in Forex trading. Forex trading is a risky business and no matter how much we learn and practice we cannot completely eliminate risk from Forex and so tension of loosing money will ever be there.

I absolutely agree with you. Fx trading is quite stressful business even for professional traders. I think that this is normal, after all you can loose a lot of money very quickly.

I think the amount of time and money that went into the forex is something you have to consider. I doubt that most of the people are going to be having 0 tension because forex is very demanding in case of the money and time. I just know one thing for sure that people make assumptions.

Yes, forex is tension less business. In forex, knowledge, experience, practices and self-confidence required. In forex, preplan are necessary because we know that forex market rapidly change so I will suggest make own preplan before start trading.

Definitely, not. Most of the newcomer in this business will have these emotions arouse and intense. Yet, this will be intensified once they have begin with the real trading. The only we can handle the tensions is to have experience and face this as our major problem and we need to take the risks to accept losses and will not have tense.

It is a very stressful business, perhaps the one who think about that it's not is the person who haven't started to trade in Forex trading because for sure they haven't experience to lose any amount in Forex trading because when you lose money in here, especially when you lose money first time in trading then it may take time for you to move on for the losses. Especially when you trade without proper knowledge you might just end up regretting your action. And can be hard to move on, and that can be stressful.